🦇15🦇 Kurt's POV

I look over at my watch, 7 pm its almost time for me to meet with Lana.

I listened to Beach House and I really dig their song PPP it sounds pretty dope.

Kurt Vile's song In My Baby's Arm now that one is for keeps, for sure.

I must admit this is my first time listening to music in years. I used to have so much passion for it, but it the music betrayed me. Its because of her that I even started listening again.

I've been pacing back and forth all over this damn cave. This cave over looking the Pacific Ocean, has been my home for the past twenty something years.

It's solitude for me and I find comfort in here being alone. No one ever bothers me here because it's so isolated.

All I have here are some clothes, records, guitars, lighters and cigarettes and my old record player.

Even when the digital age with iPhones and androids I did not and still don't give a shit to be around any of that tech stuff.

Something else will eventually come around, it always does. That's what I've learned ever since I became damned.

Damned, shit I still can't believe I'm this soul less, never aging, never go in the sun asshoe.

Sun, God I haven't felt the warmth of the sun in so long. If I ever do it will most likely be my final goodbye in this God forsaken world.

Let me see what time it is 7:15pm.
Now is a good time to go out.

Hmmm I guess I'll take my dirt bike and go in that.

I don't really need it but just for appearances.

********************************************

I pull up to the record store and put my cigarette out. Walk inside she's not here yet. Maybe I came to early, I'm just gonna scroll through the records.

Sir, sir?

Is someone talking to me?

Sir is your name Kurt?

This girl with long red hair cones towards me and asks me.

Maybe why do you ask?

Well this girl named Lana gave me a description that you seem to fit.

Do you know her?

Yes I do.

Well she told me to tell you she's so sorry that she's not able to make it and that her parents grounded her.

She also said she'll make it up to you somehow.

Lana was really looking forward to seeing you I could tell by the look in her eyes.

That's fine thanks for telling me.
(Subconscious) grounded, nah, really that doesn't seem right.

Maybe she doesn't really like me.

Fuck this shit I'm leaving!!!