🦇65🦇 Going back Lana

After Kurt dropped me off at Bowie's house, Bowie was surprised to see me back so soon.

What happened? Did y'all have a fight? She asked.

No it wasn't anything like that.

Then what was it?

Honestly I really don't know what happened Bowie. We were in the car and he was driving, then suddenly he got paranoid and almost went off the road. He said that there was something very important that he had to take care of.

Did he say what it was?

Nope then my mind started putting all these thoughts in my head, like he probably has another girlfriend or maybe more than one girlfriend.

Truth is I really don't know him.

So what changed your mind? I peaked through the window and caught a glimpse of y'all kissing. I really didn't mean to peak it's just that I heard a car door slam, and out of instinct looked.

Naw, nope don't apologise Bowie this is your place and I'm a guest. If it were my house/place I'd do the same thing to.

What had changed was just the way he authentically said that if he didn't have to leave he wouldn't of.

Aww that's so sweet, BTW I don't think he would be seeing someone else.

What makes you think that?

I can see the way he looks at you.

Bowie's phone starts ringing, I can tell she's happy from whoever's name is on the other end of that phone screen.

Lana it's Hoon, I'm going to my room.

Just like that I take that as my que to check, my phone, no text or missed calls from Kurt. I sent a quick text letting him know that I hope everything is ok with whatever is going on. I see alot of missed calls from my mom.

With the phone in my hand I decided to text my mom and let her know that I'll be on my way home in a little bit.

After that I walk towards Bowie's bedroom door and let her know I'm going back home. She gets off the phone immediately and ask if everything will be ok at home?

I told her I didn't really know but eventually I was going to have to go back home.

We left it like that, I jumped in my car and rode home, with still no text or call back from Kurt.