🦇55🦇KSWISS

After we're done talking about Kurt and I, we start taking about Layne and Hoon.

I asked Bowie if she was alright? After what she saw.

She answers first I was scared, shit Lana I'm not gonna lie, seeing you calmis what gave me courage.

Plus I figured if they really wanted us dead, they could of done so right then and there right?

True Bowie, very true I say.

What's even crazier is that I've known Layne since the 80s, but haven't seen him since then either.

When my friend Star and me went to look for him downtown, I noticed how he did not change at all.

Wow, really? So what did you think Lana for him not aging?

Well in my head I just pushed the idea of Layne must have some really, really good genes.

Now I know, we both know.

Did you know Hoon also?

No u met him the first time same as you.

He's cute!!!

Who Bowie?

Hoon.

Wait a minute does my human friend have a crush on a vampire?

A crush, um no but he's has certainly fancied my interest in him.

Do you think he has a girlfriend Lana?

Good question I'll ask Layne tonight when he brings me my car back. Who knows maybe Hoon will be with him again tonight.

If he doesn't have a girlfriend, would you be able to date a vampire Bowie?

Let's just see where we go as friends first says Bowie.

The evening is approaching and I finally had my shower.

I'm glad Bowie had some clothes I could borrow and it fit me pretty good.

Going through Bowie's closet I picked the white sweater jacket to go with the white tank top underneath, and the white short skirt to match the white K SWISS shoes.

*******************"*********
Sorry there was a mixup this is chapter 55 then the next is 56 Murder a Couple.

Thanks for the votes and taking the time to read. 🦇🔥🦇