🦇75🦇 Night of the Half Blood Moon

Peter drops me off at home, ironically he knows exactly where I live. I don't question it because these past couple of days I've seen some shit.

Before Peter leaves he says goodnight well good morning in my case and to enjoy the full moon tonight.

With Peter standing on the cliff he looks up and his Angel wings expand a good amount off feet wide. The wings are beautiful the black is darkest of night and the white wing  is white in its purest form. He then takes off straight into the sky.

It just dawned on me that Lana will be turning into her wolf form tonight so, I probably won't be able to spend any time with her. At least for a couple of days.

I pull out my phone from the bike compartment and see that there's missed calls from Lana and a text, from two days ago. Shit it doesn't seem like that much time has passed.

So much has happened since. When Peter was flying me home I asked what if The Tall One comes for me again? He's probably mad he didn't get to finish punishing me, like he wanted.

The Angel told me,"don't worry about him and that he'll rescue me if needed."
That made me feel somewhat better.

I look at my phone and something catches my eye. It's a story about tonight being the Half Blood Moon. My thoughts go to Lana and her people, wondering what do they do on a night like tonight?
*******************************
Night time is approaching and I managed to clean all of Stars room and get her to take a bath. It feels so much cleaner and open in her room now.

Star decides to wear her maroon tank top with green joggers along with her maroon/white checkered Van shoes for tonight's gathering.

It's going on 8pm and we don't have much time till the full moon sets in. My mom texted me to come home. Star comes with me to the house.

As soon as I entered the house, I noticed Eddie and Chris are here in the living room.

Hi guys I say to them with surprise evident by the sound of my voice. They both embrace me in a hug.

What are y'all guys doing here? I ask.

Just when Eddie is about to answer me, my parents walk in. My dad places a hand on each of Chris's and Eddie's shoulder.

They are here to join us ladies.
Eddie, Chris, this is my daughter's best friend Star. Star has joined us more than a couple of times, she's practically family herself.