🦇71🦇 Rana, Stevie, and Salvatore

**********Lanas Mom********
I wish that I didn't have to come into the bookshop today and leave Lana and Salvatore together without me there to intervene. I hope everything is going well at home.

Come on 2pm it's almost time to go home. I put the last bin of checked in books, back where they belong. There wasn't a bunch of them, there was a book called Autobiography of a Yogi, some Stephen King and various poetry books.

As I'm about to close up the bookstore an older woman with long blonde hair, wearing a gold shawl and black pants comes inside the store.

Hi how can I help you? I asked her.

Story has it that you're the only bookstore within a 20min vicinity, so I thought I should check it out. The woman said in a deep voice.

That is true, but I'm just about to close up the bookstore Mrs???

Sorry where are my pleasantries?
My name is Stevie, last name Nicks, pleasure to meet you she says.

Stevie sticks her hand out to shake mine.
Pleasure to meet you too my name is Rana Del Rey and I'm the owner of Mr. Wolf's Bookstore.

Even though technically it's called Mr. Wolf's Bookstore I'm the owner.

That's great to know well like I said I was in the area and decided I should check it out.

I'm so sorry that I'm closing up early, family appointment for the doctor.

It's ok I'm sure I will be back here again book shopping.

Great I look forward to seeing you again soon.

We said our goodbyes. After some last minute touch ups, I closed the shop and headed straight home.

Once I entered the house I see Salvatore sitting on the recliner and I know that look.

What happened between Lana and you? I ask.

What always happens, well as of lately he answered.

So what y'all two exchanged words?

Yes Rana!!! Salvatore yells.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!!!

GOD DAMNIT SALVATORE, WHY CANT YOU JUST KOOL IT WITH HER?

Maybe because unlike you, I'm not beating around the fucking bush, and actually telling her what's to be expected of her.

DAMNIT RANA WE HAVE THIS BOY AND HIS FAMILY COMING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!
WITH THE SAME EXPECTATIONS!!!

Great Salvatore I know and where is Lana right now?

She said she was going to Stars house.

I hope that's true Salvatore, and I hope she didn't run towards whoever she's been seeing.

FROM NOW ON DON'T TALK TO HER, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS RUNNING HER OUT OF HERE.

One day she's not going to come back at all.
Besides I have a bone to pick on you!!

What did I do now Rana?

Oh last night our neighbor Eddie and one of his friends, Chris I think carried you into the house. You were so drunk.

Of course I was drunk, I've been so stressed with everything that's coming up, I can't relax for shit.

We could lose everything, our families before us worked so hard to get us where we are.

Maybe we should of went back home when there was still a chance. She would've understood our traditions more, our ways of being and living says Salvatore.

Maybe we gave her to much freedom by moving over here. Now she's running around thinking she has no responsibilities.

Well you blew that up with what you did says Rana.

I know, God I know.
My Rana, I really hope we're not too late with her and that she'll come around eventually.