🦇64🦇 Turning into a Vampire

Turning into a Vampire from the tall one wasn't anything like him biting my neck.

No it was more of a business deal, we shook hands, he already had the contract and he told me before the night is up I will fully transform into a Vampire.

Before night time came I woke up lying down almost naked in an empty foggy field. The only thing that I had on was a white hospital gown.

The sun was there but not there. It was twilight, the sun simply setting away, giving way for the moon to come out and play.

The first thing I noticed was that I had no heartbeat. I placed my hand over my heart chest area and there was nothing there.

The second was all of my senses were heightened.I could hear everything clearer, like the birds for instance or anything flying for that matter. Their wings fluttering was loud.

The ways they communicated with each other, by the different sounds they made with thier chirping. It was so loud that I had to put my hands over my ears.

My nose picked up senses, some of them very strong keen scents, I never had  when I was a human.

My eyesight, the way I saw everything was in more vibrant colors, everything like the grass, fog, animals looks like someone had painted them perfectly.

The third thing that I became aware of was my hunger. When I was a human being I wouldn't hardly eat because of so many stomach issues.

To be that hungry was new to me. Before I realized it Huddie (Leadbelly) appeared out of the fog, and gave me what I can only describe as an enchanted bottle of blood.

It was a small crystal glass bottle that sparkled like diamonds against what light was left.The red liquid swirling around inside the bottle.

Leadbelly told me to drink the blood that was inside to slow my hunger down. He mentioned that I would basically have to be bottle fed like this for the first couple of months, before I could feed off of a human person.

Or else I would go on a murderous rampage,  it would be a mess to clean up and The Tall One would end me.

I drank from the crystal bottle and immediately felt my hunger go away. It was also that time Leadbelly said good,your eyes turned black, plus I grew out my new set of fangs and knicked the inside of my mouth.

Leadbelly and I went on like this for about six months meeting same time same place. During that time I found my secluded cave, had lots of time to think and regretted lots of shit.

Eventually I got my first taste of blood from a human with Leadbelly watching from a distance.

It happened to a woman who was ironically living under a bridge as her home.

She was an older white women that had short blonde/grayish hair, squinty eyes, short in height, kind of chubby. Her clothes were gray sweatpants and a gray sweater. She was standing up smoking a cigarette.

I asked if I could bum one from her?
She said sure if I have fifty cents, I could have one.

I agreed that I had it and right when she was rummaging through her pocket to pull out a cigarette I went for her from behind.

Like an adrenaline rush she had no strength to push me away. I bit into her neck, when I did that she stopped fighting me and I felt the warmth of her blood pumping from her neck.

I learned two things that night, one that humans do not have the strength to fight us off, the second is tasting real life human blood is 100x better than being bottled fed.

Later on that day I learned Leadbelly tranced her somehow into forgetting about anything that happened.

Twenty years plus I have learned some things to.

Now I am here with The Tall One on a visit he mentioned I would never want.

Fuck!!!