🦇13🦇 Star

Lana just sent me a text that she is going to stay with her parents tomorrow night.

(Subconscious)
What are you fucking kidding me!!!
I thought to myself.
OK whatever see if I care, don't call me when you need something.

I get off my bed and head to the living room where my Aunt Miss Ellie is sitting. She is so old fashioned and set in her ways.
She doesn't like running around.

She doesn't even really talk to me, or do anything besides work and come home.
Unlike me.

She didn't get the wolf curse like me but she knew a little about the curse because my parents were wolves.

They abandoned me as a kid. For some reason it skipped her but she helped me a little from the stories she heard from the community.

She did not raise me though.
See I was raised by the Child Protection Service aka CPS for most of my life.

Miss Ellie came looking for me and found me when I was 15 years old. I guess so she would have a year to get to know me.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀Flashback💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Miss Ellie took me out into the woods a couple of days after my 16th birthday. If your birthday falls on a day there is no Celestial Body you would have to wait for the first Celestial Body after your 16th birthday to change.