🦇16🦇 Three of a Kind

I get on my dirt bike and light up my cigarette.

As I'm thinking what am I gonna do now? I decide I'm going to go look in the alleyways and get my meal.

Downtown Seattle should be full of victims. Maybe I should go with a female this time.

Their blood taste so much sweeter and better when they are scared to death.

A couple of hours later I finally make my way downtown Seattle, and decide maybe I should get a drink. I don't really drink a lot but with Lana not showing up I'll drink to that.

Maybe its for the best.

The bar Blue Oyster certainly gets my my attention. I park right in front of it, flick my cigarette to the ground. Walk inside towards the bar.

I'm looking at the drink special's and decide to order a couple of shots of fire bombs. The bar tender walks over.

What can I get for you? He asked.

Six shots of fire bombs I say.

Coming right up.

Right before he leaves, he stares at me pretty intensely.

He leaves to go and make the drinks.

I pull out my pack of cigarettes bring one to my mouth and light it.

He comes back with my drinks and I pay him.
Keep the change I tell him.

Have I seen you before? He asked.

Nah, I don't think so.

You look pretty familiar, what's your name?

Kurt, I reply ( subconscious) he looks like I've seen him before with his long blonde hair tied back.

Kurt? Did you happen to be in a band?

Nope, maybe you're mistaking me for some one else in another life, I tell him.

That wouldn't be to far fetch, now would it?

Nah, I guess not. What's your name?

Jerry.

Jerry huh, as I'm contemplating in my head if I remember him, two guys walk up to the bar.

One with short blonde hair and wearing dark black sunglasses. The other with long curly hair and squinting eyes.

I see Jerry's mood change to amusement and happiness.

Hey fuckers what y'all been up to?
Jerry asks the two guys.

Oh nothing much same ole, same ole.

Jerry gets them their drinks without even asking what they want. I'm guessing he knows them pretty good.

Hey guys I would like y'all to meet someone?, Jerry says.

Who is she, she better be good looking and not ugly,? the guy with the long curly hair says.

Man it ain't no girl, Jerry says.

Guys say hello to Kurt, and Jerry points to me.

(Subconscious) Fuck I hate attention!!!

What's up Kurt? The two guys ask almost in unison.
Why the fuck do you want to want to introduce us to this guy? The one with sunglasses asked.

Jerry answers because fuckers y'all have known Known Mr. Kurt in another life.

I tense and freeze as the words leave Jerry's mouth.

What do you mean the two guys ask?

Look at his eyes, Layne and Mike.

My subconscious ( Layne, Mike, and Jerry no it can't be).

He's Kurt you dumb fucks !!! From Nirvana.

No, no, no!!!! How can this be? I say loudly.

So you mean we're all damned?? As I come to realize Layne and Mike are from Alice in Chains band.

Them two are Jerry answers, not me.

*********************************************

Layne and Mike look at me starstruck and Layne asked me, so your damned to?

Yep I sure am. When did y'all die,?I asked.

Layne answered, 2002, Mike answered, 2011.

Damn I'm assuming because of the lifestyle we all chose right?

Yeah Satan's hell on earth addictions.

Well shit let's lighten the mood and find some food.

Alright.

I will see all of y'all later, Jerry says.

Layne, Mike, and me walk outside in the cold of night. To make more conversation, I asked how are y'all friends with Jerry when he's not damned?

Mike answers well as much shit as he's done to both of us we still got love for his sorry ass, we got to much history together.

Yeah I understand, I remember a little bit.

Let's go in the alleyways and see what hookers we can get, Layne said.

Oh and by the way my new name is Shane, so don't call me Layne in public.

Mike also says his name is Ike.

Well y'all now know I can go by Kaine.

Yeah new everything but something's do remain the same. We find some hookers.

Shane and Ike waste no time feeding on their victims. I'm a little more picky and decide not to bite on a hooker.

Awe man what happened? Lay- shit I mean Shane asked.

I'm going to find someone in a club or something I reply.

Alright well we will see you around and catch up some more.

Sure I'll come around some other time. We part ways, and I make my way to some laser light dance music club.

**********************

As I walk in the club I spot this girl with long black hair. She's walking outside and I follow her.

Where the hell is she going?

She runs towards the dark ally in the back of the club. I hear some muffles mixed with crying and some light screams.

Suddenly this gray wolf locks its yellow eyes with mine.