🦇54🦇Bowie and Lana

Aww Kurt's so sweet.

I finally wake up look at the time on my phone it reads 10:45am. I go use the restroom, that's decorated as the ocean with shower curtain with various fish, trash can is blue, hand soap is a sea shell.

Wash my face, then head to wear I smell food.

Good morning Bowie!!!

Morning Lana I cooked some bacon, french toast, and some coffee to go with.

Amazing hell yeah, it smells so good and I'm famished.

So how did it go last night with Kurt?

I wined up choking on my coffee, and have to fill up a glass of water just to get a grip on myself.

What do you mean Bowie?

Bowie dressed in a cream colored tank top and some cream colored sweatpants, with her long red hair pulled in a ponytail.

She looks at me and bust out laughing, ok Lana clearly alot went on last night.

For one you are um choking on your coffee and two answering an answer with a question. Plus your face is so freaking flushed right now, you look like a strawberry.

Gawd Bowie you really know how to put me on the spot don't you?

In my defense it was just a simple question.

Well to answer your simple question, I don't even know where to begin.

Yesterday was a hell of a day with everything and everyone.

Just start with you and Kurt, then we'll talk about Layne and Hoon.

Ok fine I recite everything Kurt and I experienced last night. Bowie makes various faces while I tell her different, specific parts of what happened between us.

She also goes on to ask questions like did it hurt when Kurt put his fingers inside of me.

My answer was of course it did especially when he put two fingers inside of me, but there was also a certain pleasure associated with the pain.

Keeping it real that we have not had sex.

I'm guessing that you are still a virgin Bowie?

Hell yeah I am and plan on staying like that till I'm in my late 20's, fingers crossed.