🦇41🦇 Running into Star

It's about that time,I grab my keys to my bike, cigs, lighter, and my new black IPhone. I jump on my motorcycle and head off towards Lana's house.

As I'm getting closer a black van flashes its lights and honks constantly.
God I almost veer off the street.

Stupid asshole!!!! I say out loud.

The van does a turn around, so I pull over to the side of the road. Before they get off ,I know exactly who it is by their scent.

Lana's friend Star.

Kurt ?

Yeah

Are you headed towards Lana's house right now?

Yes

Why ?

Well I just came from there, and she's not there.

Oh yeah

Where is she at ?

I don't know Kurt, but her mom answered the door ,she seemed really upset and looked as if she has been crying.

Did she say what happened?

I asked her if everything was OK, and she said that Lana and her dad just had a big disagreement.

A disagreement about what Star?

I don't know. Rana wouldn't say.

Rana huh that's Lana's moms name?

Yes.

Well did she at least say where Lana might of gone?

No she thought that she was with me, and said Lana just stormed out of the house, got into her hemicuda and left around 6pm.

Tell you what Star its getting closer to 11pm I just got a phone, do you have Lana's phone number? Maybe she will pick up from a phone number she doesn't know.

You know? Be curious.

Yea here give me your phone, I'll also put in mine.

Kool Star.