🦇73🦇 Peter the Angel

As time went on, I guess I was in a deep sleep. When I woke up I noticed I am laying down on a cloud, as in a cloud in the sky.

It's still night time, the cloud is gray and feels fluffy. I have no idea where I'm at in the world.

There's lightning bolts going on behind me and all around me. The rain is starting, and landing on my burnt face.

Being a Vampire I hardly felt any kind of pain but, the purgatory The Tall One put me through, must've done a number on me.

I'm in a lot of fucking pain. I can see my clothes, my black leather jacket is burnt up, my pants, shoes. I feel my hair and most of it is burnt off or burnt to a crisp.

I look up to stare at the sky,at the lightning and thunder going on above me.
As I'm looking up something big in the night sky is flying straight down to where I'm at.

Shit I duck down, lose my balance and almost fall of the fluffy cloud. Whatever it was flying down towards me catches me.

NOT SO FAST, I BARELY SAVED YOU!!!

The deep Godly European/Russian accent voice says.

I turn around, and low and behold An Angel is staring straight at me, with silver eyes.

The Angel is male with long black hair, very tall, muscular build, no shirt, no shoes, black pants only and the most interesting feature is its wings, one black, one white. The Angel is Fair in color.

Woah sorry for such a grande entrance from the sky. I had some business to discuss up there.

That's ok I tell the Angel. Sorry you had to meet me like this, I must look like shit I tell the Angel.

You can call me Peter last name is Steel, but I prefer you just call me Peter the Angel.

My name is Kurt Kobain I tell Peter the Angel. I would shake your hand but I'm in so much pain right now.

Oh Yes I see that, and I actually have something for that.

The Angel opens his hands to me, it's empty at first, then right before my very eyes a white glowing round ball manifest itself.

*******Authors Note*******
Above is a picture of the late Peter Steele who was the lead singer of Type O Negative. Thanks for reading this far 🖤🖤🖤