🦇83🦇 RecItFriYay Rituals

Something about the way Kurt said going to the depths of hell and back to be with me, stays in my mind.

We go inside Kurt's place, and Kurt surprises me by giving me five albums from RecItFriYay record store.

He shows me Greta Van Fleet, The Damned, Jefferson Airplane, Nina Simon, and Dope Lemon.

Wow you remembered the sale  or what? I ask.

Sure did love,but more than that I want to keep this ritual going with you.

Besides that's how we met right?

Yes it is, I love that you even remembered that.

Kurt puts the album by Dope Lemon on the record player and lets it play.

As I'm browsing around Kurt's place, I noticed he doesn't have a refrigerator or any drinks like water, soda,tea, etc.,

He catches me looking around the place,
What is it?he ask.

Nothing much I just noticed you don't have a refrigerator or any food, drinks, you know stuff like that.

Kurt sigh's and rubs his hands over his face, it's just that it's been me for a very long time.

I usually eat out and I don't really get that thirsty for sodas,they really are not my taste.

I keep myself pretty hydrated I guess, so I don't even buy water.

If you would like we can get some stuff for you to eat and drink if you'd like,we can go now?

No that's ok Kurt,to be honest I'm actually more tired and sleepy than hungry.

I've had a long night, my body is so sore.

Why did you have a long night love?

Oh, really it was just working out at the gym for a lot of hours with Star. I really shouldn't have worked out that much with Star.

She just kept begging me to go, so I went.

Really? Well let me see if there's a way I can take away the aches and pain.

Kurt grabs two blankets, a pillow and then leads us outside.

Where are we going Kurt?

Not very far just outside under the cliff.

Kurt walks us down a path that goes under the cliff of the cave and onto the beach below.

It's pretty dark out here, the moon is only a half moon, so it's not that bright.

Kurt makes a make shift bed in the sand in front of the beach.