🦇61🦇Leadbelly

After I get done kissing Lana for what might be my last time, I get on my bike and head out to the woods, deep in the forest.

It's so dark outside, eerie even, definitely much darker than what I'm used to. That's saying something because the night belongs to creatures like me.

There is definitely a presence here I can feel it.

HELLO!!!

I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HERE!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

I can hear laughter,but still don't see anyone.

COME OUT FUCKER, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

Now, now is that anyway to talk to an old cronner like me?

Maybe I wouldn't have to if you would've stopped playing games with me I say.

Young Buck don't get all moody on me, I brought you dinner after all. From the looks of it you could use a drink.

What do you want Leadbelly??

Look at you Young Buck straight to the point, cut out all the bullshit. I like a man well in your case Vamp who gets straight to the point.

Well Young Buck rumor has it that you have not been drinking your soul intakes, plus some other things.

You know who sent me to come and check on you, and see what's the issue.

************Kurt's POV***********
Fuck I haven't seen this old cronner in forever, he looks exactly the same, average height, black, slender, white hair, eyes bulging out of his sockets, and big lips.

Huddie AKA Leadbelly and the other main guy are the two you don't want to ever get on their bad sides.

Him being here is not a good sign.
*********************************
As for me not eating my soul intakes, I do enough with drinking the blood of others. I've been getting by and doing fine by just doing that I say.

That may be so, but that was not part of the negotiation. When you passed on into this life. Part of the deal was that you eat your souls like all the other Vamps.

I would like to renegotiate the terms, I've learned some things and would like to speak to him in person.

Very well I was going to take you to him in the meantime drink from Birdy. She's a gift after all. Plus she has that good ole creole blood running through her. You'll love it  I promise.

Birdy come out darling.
************KurtsPOV******
Birdy comes out from where I have no idea. She's got that light creole skin color, long dreaded locks in her hair, wearing a red halter dress, plump lips, thick and curvy.

She moves her hair to the side so I can access her neck, I bite down slowly quenching my thirst away.
*******************************
Authors note,
This story is really coming to life now I want to thank y'all readers for coming this far 🙌💞🙌