🦇81🦇 Big Hungry

Dawn is finally approaching and we start settling into our places, getting ready to change back.

My parents had laid out car tarps over the leafs and sticks.

Thank goodness I was tired of getting poked by sticks and sometimes even these leaf's have pointy ends.

The moon has now gone and our change has begun. Quickly I change into my pajamas head home, and jump in the shower.

The waterfall was great for my wolf self, but nothing beats shampoo, conditioner, and bodywash.

Once I'm out I change into another pair of pajamas some emerald green ones.

I go downstairs and join everyone else,
around the big wooden table.Everybody from the night is here.

My parents made a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausages, pancakes, waffles, french toast, orange juice, coffee, milk,for everyone to choose what they would like.

I'm famished, Chris stands up and says thank you to the Del Rey Family, for taking us hunting with them.

Chris continues to say "I think I can speak for everyone in this room that we're all grateful and thankful for this big breakfast cause we're,

BIG HUNGRY!!!

Everyone's clapping their hands and saying thank you.

It's nothing really my dad says, he picks up his glass cup filled with orange juice and says "here's to more mornings like this."

We all join our glassware and Ting them together.

After I'm done eating I say bye and hug everyone. I'm so tired, I am going straight to sleep I tell them.

Once I'm in my room I pull out my phone and see a text from Kurt saying he's back and that he's ok.

I text him back and tell him I'm glad to hear from him and that I want to see him tonight.

Now sleep is about the last thing on my mind, I also know that I'm supposed to rest and all that bullshit.

The truth is it's been about 3 going on 4days since I last saw him. I miss him dearly, besides if I'm really, really tired, I'm sure Kurt wouldn't mind if I sleep on his big beautiful bed.

Unless Kurt has something else in mind and I surely wouldn't mind doing anything with him at all.