🦇78🦇 Ballard Locks

I leave with Layne, Mike and Hoon and follow them on my bike.

It's starting to rain really hard it's coming down on my face hard. We go over to the rail road tracks at the Ballard Locks/Ballard Drew Bridge.

Which is basically a cross bridge for the trains to get from one side of the town to the other.

When boats, big tall boats need to pass under the bridge, the bridge has to be mechanically lifted in the air,so they can pass through.

It's really loud and have all kinds of horns, letting the public know that they're operating the bridge.

The bridge is lifted in the air right now, and no boats are going under.

What are we doing here I ask Layne?

"We're just here to have a little fun", Layne says with a wicked smile.

What do you mean by that?

Mike answers we're going to climb on that the highest point in the air, then he points at the bridge in the air.

"The hell I am, y'all can but I'm not I say."

Oh come on Kurt don't be such a sore loser, you're immortal it's not like you can die anyways, Layne tells me.

Yeah Kurt, come on Hoon says.

Man I've had more than enough action from the last couple of nights, I say.

Alright then I was going to tell you something about Lana, but that was only if you climb up there with us, says Layne.

What are you going to tell me?

Follow up I'll answer your question.

************KurtsPOV***********
What the fuck could he possibly tell me, that I have to follow him way up there for?

Shit there's so much more I want to know about her.

I follow all three of them. We climbed holding on to the grey steel structure,thank goodness the rain let up a bit.

We're holding on to the structure like our lives depended on it, one hand in front of the other. It makes creaking sounds.

Looking down at the water below looks like a black abyss of nothing. It can be quite intimidating.

We reach the very top, Mike and Hoon let go of the steel structure and fall into the black water below. Laughing on the way down.

Fool's they are.

Now it's just Layne and me. Layne asked why did I punch him?

I said because Everytime I'm around Lana, you're always around, just leavin. Not to mention what you and Hoon showed Bowie and her on what we are.

Sorry about that Kurt that was just kinda forced upon us doing that from the After Dark place.

Now what did you have to tell me Layne?

Nothing much just that I know she loves you. Layne swings his legs, kicks me, and we both fall into the water.