🦇48🦇Gothic Bed

************Lanas POV*********
We pull up to where it looks like we went on out first date.

Kurt leads me to a side entrance of the cave, I didn't even know existed.

Once inside Kurt turns the lights on, they are crystal clear Christmas lights all over the place.

In the middle of the room there are a couple of red Japanese lanterns with dragons hanging above the room and bed.

My God the bed looks to be King size, all black with red covers, and on the corner bed posts are what looks to be like gargoyles surrounding the bed.

It's quite breathtaking, very beautiful.
********************
What do you think love?

You live here???

Yes!!!

In the cave????

Yes, it's actually quite peaceful.

Kurt this is beautiful!!!

I mean you have a record player, vinylrecords, music posters, a big ass bed, and it's just you???

Now it's you too Lana.

Stop I'm sure you've brought other girls here.

Nope you're the first girl I've ever brought over. I mean that love.

***********Kurts POV********
I can clearly see Lana struggling to believe that she's the only girl I've ever brought over.

So I grab her hand, turned off the Christmas lights so the only ones on are the red Japanese lanterns.

I bring her towards the bed, and lay Lana down on it.

She is wearing a red dress with my black leather jacket and her black Dr. Martens.

God she's so fucking hot.

A fiery Angel and Devil bundled in one.

I then proceed to the record player and play Mazzy Stars second record called "So Tonight That I Might See".

Intentionally setting up the mood.