🦇60🦇 Kiss Me Like It's The Last Time

The night was going so good with Lana, and me driving her car when suddenly I received a telephatic message from someone I haven't heard from in over 20 yrs.

I almost ran off the road, the message told me to go meet with a specific person deep in the forest.

Immediately I tell Lana I have to go home,all of a sudden there was something important that I had to do.

The drive back to Bowie's is silent between Lana and I and, I can tell she's a little bit confused.

It makes me feel bad as fuck but I know that I must go.

Once we make it to Bowie's house Lana doesn't damn near even wait for me to finish parking and turn it off.

She gets out quickly and I have to hurry. I yell out her name but fuck, she keeps walking fast, so I run and get in front of her.

Lana look at me love, I put both of my hands on the sides of her face and tilt her head up.

What Kurt?

Her green eyes blazing, mixed with rage and sadness.

Hey, hey I quietly say, Lana if this wasn't something I had to do believe me baby, I would not leave you if I didn't have to.

Kurt if you have someone else please tell me!!

I'll be hurt for a little while, but I'll be ok.

Baby for the life of me, I promise you from whatever heart I have left, I am not seeing anyone else.

If I didn't have to go believe me I wouldn't.
I love spending as much time as I can with you.

Please believe in me, believe in us, believe in you.

Those last words that I said to Lana did it.
She closes her eyes for a moment, then opens them, and I can tell that the rage and sadness that was set in her eyes earlier, is no longer there.

I take this moment with both of my hands still holding the sides of her face, to bring her lips to mine.

Kissing her as if I might never get to see her again, because Truth is I honestly don't know what's going to happen,once I get to the woods.