🦇 52 🦇Not Lose Control

After we're done I can clearly see she is spent and starting to get sleepy.

She asked what about me, and I know in my head for sure my length doesn't have a problem getting hard.

Knowing that is enough satisfaction for now. Plus whenever we do finally get there I want to go all the way, inside of her and feel everything.

As it was it took everything in me to not bite her. Her blood pumping from her neck is one thing, but her blood pumping from her sweet spot.

God that's entirely another thing.

I have to keep reminding myself to not lose control with her, especially now I don't want to scare her, or push her towards who her parents have picked for her.

She's tossing and turning in her sleep restless dreaming it seems.

I gently wake her and have her place her head on my chest.

Feeling her there makes me feel safe, secure, familiar even, and if I didn't know it then, I know it now.

There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her.

We end the night with her falling straight to sleep, laying her head on my chest.

I of course stay up with all these thoughts running through my head.

Before Dawn comes I must take her back to Bowie's.

I do hope the poor girl is alright after what Layne and Hoon showed her.

With that realization, I also know eventually I'm going to have to tell and show Lana what I am.