🦇80🦇 Secret Cave

After completely wasting my time with Layne and the rest of the guys. I decided to leave them and go into the forest to see if I can get a glimpse of Lana.

I know that I shouldn't, but I also know eventually we're going to have to come clean with each other.

I'm still wet from the water we jumped in and thanking myself that I had changed my clothes to wearing all black, before I left the cave.
Even my shoes are Black Chuck Taylor's.

I walk throughout the dark forest without running into any wolves.

Maybe she's not in this part of the forest. I decide to climb on top of the trees, instead of walking on the ground, and risking that they catch me.

I'm pretty sure her no good father is out here not to far away from her.

I'm going from tree to tree, branch to branch, and I see all the nocturnal wilderness. Like snakes for one that live in the trees, owls and various insects.

As I continue going along the way, I come across a waterfall. I jump down from the tree and go into it getting wet.

Getting wet from the waterfall feels more refreshing than the rain from earlier.

I go behind the waterfall and noticed a cave. Of course I'm going to go into it and explore. The cave had a big slab that's really smooth and wet.

As I go further in, there's a big grey rock standing behind it. Looks like there could be a secret room or something.

I move the big grey rock to the side and walk into the darkness. The furthermore I go into it I can start to see light illuminating from inside.

I get closer and walk into an even bigger room of the cave, surrounded by glowing bioluminescent blue I'm lost for words.

I can only describe what I'm looking at as the bluish/greenish glowing stars, Cosmo's and galaxies in the sky, all over the cave walls.

It's so mesmerizing, beautiful and out of this world. I've never seen them around,so this is new to me.

I am definitely going to bring Lana here, I bet she would like it.

I don't stay to long, and on my way out I'm careful to not touch the walls. Just being observant, I don't know if the glowing stuff can do anything, but I'm not taking any chances.

As I come out I see Lana in her white fur wolf form with another big brown wolf.

They are getting wet under the waterfall.

I start thinking to myself am I being selfish by wanting to be with her?

Taking her away from her own kind? If it were to come to that.

Would she leave them to be with me?

I know I'll never be able to turn into a wolf and understand her in that way.

I would never get to be with her the way that brown wolf is with her right under that waterfall.