🦇46🦇 Husband to be

WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME IS THAT YOU HAVE A HUSBAND TO BE???

Kurt ask with his voice raised again.

NOT BY CHOICE JESUS KURT, THATS WHY I LEFT STORMING OUT OF THE HOUSE.

ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS YOU !!!

*********KURTS POV*******
God this is worse than I thought. It's bad enough that I don't think I'm worthy of her, and she already has a soon to be husband.

Her dad, I don't even know the fucker, and I already don't even like him.

I'm gonna fight for her,I know she is the one.

Some how I can feel that in my soul less self.
************************************

What did you do after you stormed out of the house?

I went riding around, then picked up Bowie, and we went riding around some more.

Then what?

Then we got lost, and ended up on some back road to another time it seemed.

We came across this what I thought, OH GOD NO !!!

CAME ACROSS WHAT LANA ???

This place called After Dark, but Kurt there are some things that I cannot un see from this night.

Like what ?

Bowie and I went inside the After Dark place, it was pretty eerie, and right to be so, these people were eating out of these bowls, that was emitting a bright yellow light.

Uh huh go on.

As we were getting more to the middle of the room Layne and Hoon dragged Bowie and I out of there.

Layne drives my car and the four of us like a bat out of hell.

Why did Layne do that? Hold on let me light a cig.

Ok continue.

We pull up to a parking garage, I'm full blown mad, yelling and screaming at Layne.

WTF IS GOING ON?
WHY DID YOU DRAG US OUT OF THERE?

What did Layne say?

That's the part where I don't know whether to freak out or maybe right now I'm just numb to the idea.

He also said that Hoon, the people in there, and himself are all vampires, that they were eating bowls of souls NOT SOUPS but S-O-U-L-S!!!!!!!

Both he and Hoon proceeded to tell us that they can show Bowie and me that they're vampires.