🦇10🦇 Thrill Me!!!

❤❤❤mysteryboypov❤❤❤

I don't give a damn if my soul is Damned. I take a cigarette from the pack and light it.
As night time approaches I take a walk through the forest, from that night. I come across what would have been my meal that day.

True nature has finally taken course, and man the smell is so fucking bad.
The body is so bloated, focus, focus.
AHA!!! I finally catch the other scent, the wolf scent.

I followed it to a log cabin. I'm just gonna cut across the street and see if I can see anyone come out of the house.

I probably look super creepy and a stalker, but this shit has consumed my mind for a while.

I see a black car pulling up. A girl comes out of it. Damn the scent just got stronger, she has to be the source.

God she looks so beautiful in her crop top and Dr. Martins. Those boots have been around for along time, I can spot them anywhere.

Would she even like me? I mean look at me. My clothes literally come from the thrift stores. I wear baggy shirts and jeans.

My dirty blonde hair is scruffy looking, I don't really brush it.

Maybe I should get out of here.
Fuck!!! I self loathe to much.
Screw it I'm out, I need to feed anyways.
I'll be back tomorrow night.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Lana🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Wow!!! That was pretty intense with Stevie, but I feel like I can trust her. I put my books in my book bag, get off the car and go inside.

Hey sweetheart how was your day? My mom asked.

Great actually I went to the beach and walked along the ocean for a while.

Aww sweetie, that sounds so relaxing.

It sure was mom, I'm gonna go up and take a nap.

Ok sweetie I'll knock on your door if you're not up before dinners ready.

Sounds good Mom.

I enter my room and take my books out.
B.S. Dracula, Van Helsing.
I wonder what these are about?
I'll start with Dracula.

**********Next day*********

As I open my eyes, I noticed light outside the window.
Shit!!!
I look at the time 9:26 a.m.
Wtf??? And so many missed calls and texts from Star.

Ohh SHIT!!! I must have knocked the hell out last night.

I brush my teeth and then shower.
Change into a green and blue Hollister shirt, skinny black jeans, and my navy blue Van's.

I leave my hair down, toss it to the side.
Make my way down the stairs into the kitchen, I find it empty.
Dads at the shop and moms at work, she left a note on the kitchen counter.

Cinnamon rolls in the oven 😀
💓
Mom

Aww I love my Madre.

Plans for today include some listening to music and going to Stars, and make the trip to"RecItFriYay Record Store".
It's my once a month ritual.

This is where I go every month and find at least five different artist albums to listen plus they have a sale every Friday.
First things first music, beats, and chill.

******************************

I make it to Stars house later on.

Hey Lana I met a guy the other day.