🦇7🦇 Pumpkins

I introduced Star and Layne, he introduced us to his friend Mike Starr but he insisted we call him Ike.

So Lana, Layne asked what brings you out here? If I remember correctly your dad was pretty strict. How is he by the way?

I answer yes he still is strict but he trusts me with Star.

Is your dad still doing music?

Yes he is, and plus I sing a little now too. Why haven't we seen you around in years I ask?

Oh I've been traveling the world and went to Europe for a couple of years.

And yet you find yourself right back in Washington I say.

Yeah Seattle is one of those places where you can check in but you can never truly leave.

After we've been there for a while and I'm feeling more relaxed, I muster up the courage to ask.

So Layne have you heard of any weird murders that have been happening or disappearances around the area?

Well this is Washington he says alot of people come from Canada to party plus there's a lot of drugs that run through here. We are close to a border.

I reply true, true and I know a lot of people commit suicide it's a rainy depressed state. But have you heard of anyone dying particularly with their throats being ripped apart?

Just then the song Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins plays. The world is a vampire sent to drain.

I can see his jaw clenched and his body tense up immediately. I knew right then and there I struck a cord and was in the right place.

Why would you come at me and ask me that?

Well I just figured you were a guy that hung out in the strange and unusual places. You were always telling stories about fights and people booing the band, and band members fighting with the crowd literally.

He replied I can't give you detailed information about that, but I can give you an address maybe she will talk to you, maybe she won't. If you mention this to anybody outside including your parents WE WILL NEVER TALK AGAIN!!!

I gasped I could tell he was dead serious. He writes an address down on a piece of paper. I give him my number,he didn't give me his. We hugged goodbye and left on our way home.

____________*********_____________

I drop Star off at home.
Once I step foot inside my house, my dad is there waiting for me. It's 30 minutes after midnight.

Sshhyytt!!! Here we go.

LANA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!! He yelled.

I'm sorry dad Star and me were watching movies all night I lost track of the time.

WELL for being 30 minutes late on a Saturday night you are grounded and not allowed to drive your car for TWO WEEKS!!!

DAMN!!!

____________*************_______

Authors Note: next chapter is really exciting oh and any Smashing Pumpkins fans🎃🎃🎃? My favorite videos are Tonight, Tonight and Thirty Three