🦇67🦇 Chris Cornell

Nah it's no big deal Mrs. Del Rey we do this quite a bit with some of our friends, it happens.

Well nevertheless I thank you Eddie and?
Oh sorry excuse my manners this is my best friend Chris, Chris Cornell.

Hi there ladies, yeah it's no problem bringing him like Eddie said we're used to it Chris says.

That's fine I say and in my mind I'm awestruck by his raspy voice, and even Eddie's voice is deep.

I think this is probably the longest I've seen him talk besides our distant hellos or whatever he did for traveling, going surfing and baseball games.

I guess you could say that I've never really payed attention because I hardly see him.

I'm still awestruck by Chris's voice, or maybe it's just the mixture of his long curly brown hair and blue hazel eyes.

You could say I was in a trance because my mom is literally waving her hand in my face saying earth to Lana.

My goodness I'm so embarrassed right now, and I'm pretty sure my face is flushed red.

It's ok this fucking um, excuse my language, Chris leaves girls with that reaction all the time.

Eddie says and breaks the ice. We all bust out laughing and I just say Chris it's your eyes and voice. Man it just caught me off guard, don't make it weird please, please don't.

Chris looks at me and winks his eye and, says thank you for the compliments,but you're very beautiful too. Both of y'all like mother, like daughter.

Thank you I say back, and so does my mom.
Well guys I'm going to head to my room and go to sleep my mom says.

She lets them know that there's beer in the fridge if they want some. It's bud light guys is that ok? I ask.

Yeah, yeah that's Kool, Eddie says.
Kool I'll take one too, even though I really don't drink beer, I'll try one.

Let's go outside in the front I said. All three of us go outside and talk about all kinds of stuff.

Anything from surfing the oceans in California, music albums, Eddie's love for The Who band. Chris's favorite bands Alice Cooper, Neil Young and so many other bands. I also learned that both of these guys can sing, they did a duet together and man it blew me away.