🦇44🦇 All at Bowie's

Hi love how are you doing? Kurt asked, and I answer by saying I'm better now that he's here.

I start to get that electric feeling all around every time I've been around him.

Immediately I grab his hair and bring his lips to mine.

Desperately kissing him, god I never thought I would need him like I do.

Or, maybe it's just the way this day has been, and maybe even the teenage hormones.

Whatever it is I can't get enough of it, and he matches my breath, not stopping or letting go.

I get the feeling everyone is staring at us, so I start pulling away from Kurt.

I don't know if Kurt closes his eyes while we kiss but I do.

When I open my eyes and pull away, I see a blue eyed boy staring at a green eyed girl.

Kurt asks as if he senses it, what's wrong I know something is going on with you?

Yea today has just an unbelievable day, you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Oh yeah why's that?

I'll tell you in a little bit, when we're alone. Everyone is here right now.

OK but I do want to hear what you have to say about it.

I'm not going to let you forget love alright?

Yes Kurt I promise I'll tell you.

Kurt what's up long time no see, Layne says.

Kurt this is my boy Hoon.

They shake hands, "nice yo meet you Kurt" Hoon says.

"Diddo" Kurt replied.

Just then Bowie comes out looking refreshed, ready to model,and do a photo shoot.

Even though its night time and ready for bed kinda night.

Hey Kurt, nice to see you again.

Glad you and Lana finally hooked up since the record store.

Sorry y'all had to miss each other for whatever reason.

Thanks Bowie, I'm glad it worked out to, I couldn't get Lana off my mind.

Ever since I saw her, I knew that I had to get to know her somehow.

Awww, that's so sweet of you to say about Lana.

Bowie then continues on her praising spree to Kurt about anything and everything.