🦇66🦇 Half Blood Moon

As I drive up the driveway I noticed my mom was outside waiting for me. She's standing by the door, as I walk up to the door, she embraces me in a hug and starts crying.

Mom why are you crying?

Because I was worried sick, I hadn't heard from you in two days.
You know mom stuff ?

I hold her for a while, then tell her let's go inside. As I make my way around the house I noticed that dad wasn't around.

Where's dad?

He's out right now with some friends.

Friends? Where at?

Oh he's out drinking at the bar with a couple of guys. We really haven't been talking that much since that night.

Lana Buck Moon is tomorrow night, and for that night it's ritual that we eat from a Buck.
That's also another reason I was bugging you.

The new antlers emerge from their forehead this time of year. Plus it might be a little difficult finding them so if anyone has that issue and one of us has caught one, we can share.

Tommorow night is also called the Half-Blood Moon because it's a partial lunar eclipse. If we were back home in Europe we wouldn't be having any issue seeing the partial lunar eclipse.

It's also a time for change, energy and clarity to come into your life.

Wow this is a lot of great information, mom I am really thankful and appreciate all of it.

After a while of my mom and I sitting on the couch and talking about the moon and the Cosmo's, my dad walks in.

Let me rephrase that, he gets carried in by our neighbor Eddie and some other guy.

They placed my dad on the couch, my dad slurring words, holding the keys to the house in his hand.

I've never seen the other guy before he's very beautiful. His eyes are a mixture of hazel and blue eyes, fair skin, slender and long curly brown hair with a little bit of a mustache.

He was wearing a long sleeve black shirt with most of the buttons opened revealing his chest, with some light colored blue jeans, and some black boots.

Hi there Lana and Mrs. Del Rey Eddie says.
We didn't mean to barge in here like this.

No need to be sorry Eddie, it's me that should be apologizing for having to bring Salvador in like this. My mom says.