🦇40🦇 Shifting Faces

***********Lana's POV**********

I don't know if I should be scared and take off with Bowie in the car, part of me is curious,and that's getting the better of me.

Lana grab my hand, Bowie says , I'm scared to death. I grab Bowies hand and Jesus she is shaking a lot. I can see tears coming down her eyes.

She's so frightened unlike me, maybe its just because I feel safe around Layne for some reason, like he would never purposely hurt me.

Both Layne and Hoon are walking towards us now.

We walk up to the girls, I can see they're holding hands. Bowie is clearly upset, damn let's get this over with.

I take off my sunglasses, Hoon takes of his beanie, and lets his blonde long hair down.

We both shift our eyes to the color black and let our fangs come through the canines.

Lana immediately let's go of Bowies hand and places her finger on my fangs. Observing both of us closely.

Bowie on the other hand stays still, no doubt shock is coursing through her.

***********Lana's POV*******
I let go of Bowie's hand because I wanted to see how their fangs felt.

The fangs felt very hard, so hard they could just bite my finger clean off.

The color of their eyes are such a deep black. Blacker than the dark of night.

After I'm done observing, they both change back to themselves.

It seems like they have absolutely no pain they go through unlike me.

Damn in some ways they are lucky.
More questions flood my mind and its as if Layne has read my mind and he simply says "all questions and answer for another time its been a long night".