🦇76🦇 Running With Wolves

My mouth just dropped to the floor, hearing the things my dad said.
I ask both of y'all are wolves?

Yes Your Highness Chris answers me and then winks at me.

Eddie all this time I never knew, I say.

Well I kinda figured my hair would've given you some kind of indication that I'm a wolf says Eddie.

Wow I can't believe I never put two and two together.

Nah, don't feel so bad, I was hardly ever in town anyways, he said.

"Well that explains Chris's hair" Star says.
We all bust out laughing, laughing for a good while it seems.

All right now guys let's get to the basement, we have some more guest joining us tonight.

More people? I ask who mom?

They're the friends y'all ran into when  hunting  last time out on the full moon.

You mean Janis,Jimi and Scott??

The very ones my mom says.

Why?

Because this night is important and we increase our chances on eating a Buck, with more people able to hunt one. My mom says.

Now let's go dearies, this night belongs to us.

We head down to the basement and start our painful transformations. After we're done Eddie has turned into a big beautiful brown wolf with hazel eyes and Chris has turned into a medium size charcoal grey wolf with grey eyes.

They're both hypnotically beautiful.

Let's go running with wolves my dad tells us telepathically.

I'm thankful that this is the only time dad can talk to us like that, and not in human form.

We meet up with Janis, Jimi, and Scott. My dad sends us in groups, mom and him, Eddie and me, Star Scott and Chris, Janis and Jimi.

The night is pretty active, there's a lot of nocturnal animals doing their own hunting.

So far all I have seen are the racoons, moths, and possums.

I hope we're successful tonight.