a/n

*In no way was this a/n made with the intention of attention seeking, I simply wanted to explain why I've been gone. Also, please don't mind mistakes*

Hi guys, sorry I've been gone for a bit... I'm just gunna explain somethings and it might get a little jumpy - you don't have to read this if you don't want to

So, on the 3rd of February my dad died. He had very bad drinking problems which, of course, led to liver and kidney issues and he also had hepatitis C (and other health problems but I honestly don't understand fully but I'll explain why in a minute) My dad lived in Kathmandu and, not to bash Nepal or anything like that, but I guess the medical equipment they had wasn't good enough to help him.  

In January (I think it was the 23rd...) he was rushed to the hospital due to kidney failure, his wife informed us that he most likely would not survive this time(as I mentioned he already had problems with his liver and kidneys and things like this had happened before). His condition was jumping from better to worse when finally he started getting better and stayed that way. He was almost recovered by the 27th and had his birthday on the 28th. But, and I don't know how or why but he started bleeding from the mouth and went into a coma. He was on life support for a little bit but in the end, the machines were turned off. 

I also have a history of mental health and it doesn't quite go away but it gets easier to handle and stuff like that and sometimes I'll have days were it's really bad and others I'm fine and of course with the death of my dad and seeing my mam literally crumble before my eyes my mental health got pretty bad but I kinda tried to push it aside and carry on as normal and that obviously hasn't helped. 

I feel like I haven't really explained a lot but I guess it's kinda hard to. But long story short, my dad died and I've been struggling with dealing with it and supporting my mam and brother through it. 

I hope you guys can understand and I'll try to get a chapter out soon. I have an idea for it, it's just getting it written.