tiny little secret | t

*not proof read ;-;

I genuinely reply to comments but wattpad keeps turning it into a comment? Idk but I promise I don't ignore comments

"O-Okay Yoongi-Hyung. I'll just pay for this sand we'll be off."

"Jimin, I need to go. Now." This was unusual, Jimin thought. Yoongi hasn't come out of littlespace so quick before, or in such a bad mood. If anything, he's usually quite... bubbly after being in his headspace. 

"But Hyung, what if you want strawberry milkshake in a bottle again? I wont have it prep--"

"I don't give a shit." After that, the older began to walk away, leaving the pink haired male confused.

Why would hyung suddenly snap out of littlespace like that? Jimin was pulled from his silent investigation by a seemingly frustrated message from Yoongi.

Sighing, he put the bottle back on the shelf and made his way out the shop as quickly as he could on his short legs.

-

"Hyung, what happened back there?" Yoongi, not showing any particular emotion but a mixture of distress, shame and frustration, looked at the younger with a burning glare.

"You humiliated me. Those kids at the shop? Yeah, they were making fun of me, Jiminie."

Jimin was stunned. He didn't know what to say or do, so he simply went with whatever his brain could muster up at this moment. "Nu-uh. They were trying to be as cute as you, baby."

"R-really?"

"Definetly. Who wouldn't want to be cute like Prince Yoongeth?"

"MinMin."

"Yes baby?"

"You didn't say the whole name."

Both males laughed, Yoongi snuggling into Jimins side while Jimin wrapped his arms around him.

================================

Random place to end the chapter ik but I have another one (maybe two) to upload later today