tiny little secret | u

"I'm sorry, Jimin-Hyung, but I'm not going to help you make a stupid decision."

"It is not stupid!" The older said, his arms flying up to further prove his point.

"Yes it is."

"Taehyung, I'm literally going to work. I'm not even going to my dance class after so I can be back sooner."

"Oh, what a sacrifice," Taehyungs words dripped with sarcasm, clearly not bothered by Jimins efforts. "I'm just saying I don't like-- hold on please." The man muted his call and turned around, Jungkook giving a somewhat sheepish smile towards him.

"Jungkook -- so help me Jisoos -- if you don't stop right now I'll humiliate you and you won't even get to cum in the end of it." At that, Jungkook padded off to play with his toys.

"I'm back. As I was saying, I don't like it and I don't want to be involved."

Jimin sighed. Apparently, Taehyung was very stubborn, especially when it came down to littles and what he believed was right. "Well I've only used the website a couple times and every time I have I've came to you, suggest someone to me, at least."

It was Taehyungs turn to sigh down the phone as he thought about it-- surely, it could turn out much worse if Jimin doesn't choose the right sitter. "There's some lady that recently got a job, I don't know her personally but some of the others say she's pretty good, has good reviews and such for being patient, careing-- everything you expect from, well, a mother, really." 

"Name?"

"Sung Yoosun."

"I'm sure she'll do, she sounds nice enough, anyway. Thank you Tae."

"Yeah whatever. Bye B-bye bye."

-
Welcome back "Park Min-Min" what can we do for you?

Update profile
Update account details
Contact caregiver
Contact babysitter
R

eport a problem

Awesome. You can:
look view some of our sitters listed below

Or

Search for a sitter of your choice

Great! Type the name of your sitter here: Sung Yoosun

Sung Yoosun

Contact
Write a review
See reviews
Make a direct complaint about this sitter
*all direct complaints go straight to the boss of the company and can be anonymous if you wish for it to be so.

Type your message to Sung Yoosun here: hey. I have work at 2:25 until 3:45. Can you cover that for me? If you can, you can get hold of me using my email --> Park.J.4@fastmail.com

-

After sending the message, Jimin got an email almost immediately.

-

sunnySungYoosun@fastmail.com
I'd love to!

Park.J.4@fastmail.com
Great. What are your charges?

SunnySungYoosun@fastmail.com
£10.50p every hour

Park.J.4@fastmail.com
Okay. I live at number 95, Keyston street and will pay cash in hand.

-

Jimin sighed, thinking about nothing in particular while he relaxed before work.

Sung Yoosun seems nice enough.

================================

I'm gonna go through and fix any mistakes so ignore updates for old chapters

Also I made an Instagram! ^_^ please
follow it 😇 if you want to the username is starchimchim