Mrs Weekes

Dallon's p.o.v

The car ride to the doctors was pretty uneventful, except for mum telling me how much she missed me every two seconds. But I missed her too, so I'm not complaining. I was glad to be back with my family again, even if it was just mum and I.

The only reason I had to go the doctors, after leaving the mental hospital, was so our assigned family doctor could check I was actually fit to be out of the hospital. It was scary to think that if they even suspected I wasn't okay, they could just whisk me right back to there.
I know I liked it there, and I liked the nurses and doctors and my friends and all, but I don't know how long I could actually stick it there. Ten months was enough, and I missed my mum way too much to leave her again.

There's some things I should tell you about my mum-
1. Her name is Leann Weekes.
2. She is very pretty. Her brown hair, big bright smile and brown eyes look nothing like me, but if I had the choice, I'd look like her.
3. She is the best mum ever. (Not at all bias, although you probably agree)
4. She is often away on business trips because she has to work hard to keep us in our house. It's a house in good condition though, and mum gets to travel a lot which is what she always wanted to do. I tried to get jobs before, but they wouldn't take me because I was too "depressed and would drive away customers" so I probably won't get a job again for a while.
5. Mum is very young. She is only thirty four, which means she had me at seventeen. This often means she is frowned upon when people realise, but she doesn't let it get to her because she thinks that I'm the best thing that ever happened to her. I don't mind because she's the only mum I'd ever want to have, no matter what her age.

I am brought out of my thoughts by our doctor, Dr Toro, calling our names. Dr Toro smiled at us as he led us to his room. "You're back, Dallon, long time no see, eh?" I smiled at him. "How've you been?"

"Good," I shrugged. "I'm glad to be back."

"I'm sure you are. I see you've lost some weight. Why is this?" See! He was already suspicious. But Dr Toro is the best.

"I didn't like the food. That's the only reason. I would've ate it if I liked it." Dr Toro laughed.

"And you made no attempts to kill yourself or self harm again?"

"Nope. I wanted to get out so I could be with mum." Mum smiled at me.

"Very good, Dallon. Your mental health seems to be better. However, I need your mother and I to discuss somethings so I am going to have to ask you to go back to the waiting room for now please." I obliged by smiling at them and quickly walking out of the room.

I waited in the waiting room while they discussed whatever they were talking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's p.o.v

After Dallon left the room, Dr Toro looked at Leann curiously. "You haven't told him yet, have you?" Leann shook her head.

"Not yet. I don't know how to," she said nervously.

"Well," Dr Toro said, "Dallon is a lovely boy. I don't think you should be nervous- I doubt he'll react negatively."

Leann still didn't seem fully convinced.

"How do I tell him, Ray?" He smiled.

"I think the best way is to just sit him down, make sure neither of you's are distracted, and just say it. That's the best way in my opinion." Leann nodded.

"Thank you, Ray. Is that everything for today?"

"Yes, but just keep an eye on Dallon. Any issues and let me know. And stay well yourself! You're doing a great job, Leann."

"Thank you," Leann smiled. "Thank you for everything you've done." Leann grabbed her things and found Dallon in the waiting room, just like she expected. His face lit up when he saw her.

"Ready, sweetie?"

"Yes, mum. What was Dr Toro talking to you about?"

"Just what we need to know."

Dallon will be going back to school soon! *cheers* what do you think will happen?