Memories part 1

Author's note- thank you all for your patience :) I hope you don't mind, but this note is going to be quite long, because I want to talk about a problem before I start the chapter. Here it is:
I'm kinda panicking right now because someone who has caused me hurt in my life discovered my fan account last night, consequently finding my other two fan accounts as well. They know it's me because I had put a picture on my story that would make them know who it was. Literally the one time I was off guard, someone found my account. And now I'm panicking as I think they'll tell people about my fan accounts and people will judge and make fun of me, which may seem far fetched or immature to some but I am expecting it to happen, whether to upset me or tear me down I don't know. So in response, I blocked them and anyone who I could think of that might try to find my accounts, I took my name out of all my bios and I don't know what else to do. I'm scared guys. What should I do? (Please comment I'm so scared)
Anyway I'm so sorry for that rant please enjoy the chapter.

Dallon's p.o.v.

"Hey, Mum, I can see again!" I cry.

"Really?! That's great, Dallon!" Mum replies. "But you do remember.....it may only be temporary that you have your vision?"

"Yes, I remember," I sigh sadly.

"Dallon, are you ready to go home?" Mum asks me, fixing my hair as she helps me stand. My side painfully protests moving, due to my broken ribs. I wobble a bit due to my lack of use of legs and I have to lean on Mum to help gain my balance.

We visit Dr Sivan before we leave.
"How're you feeling today, Dallon?" He asks.

"I can see at the minute, so pretty good," I smile. "But I still can't remember a lot of things."

"I hope that's your vision back to stay, Dallon!" Dr Sivan says. "Well, if you have any problems, Leann can call me or you can come back here to see me. I spend more time here than I do at home."

"Thank you," I say, Mum echoing me.

"I was so worried!" Mum says. "When they told me what happened yesterday...I thought the worst."

I see her wiping her eyes. "It was that bad?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says. "They said there was so much blood, and you were barely breathing..." she sobs. "I don't want to lose you, Dallon."

I smile. "I'll try to stick around."

Mum perks up. "We're almost home, Dallon! I trust you remember here, right?"

"Of course! How could I forget?" But I frown upon seeing an unknown car sitting in our drive. "Who's that?"

"It's your boyfriend!" Mum replies.

We park in the driveway and I see Brendon sitting in his car. As soon as I manage to get out of the car, he runs out of his own car and wraps me in the biggest hug he can manage.

"Ouch," I mumble, but laugh.

"Sorry!" Brendon says sheepishly.

"It's okay," I say softly. "So this is what you look like. You're beautiful."

"You can see again?" He smiles at me. "Thank you, Dallon, it's good to see you out of hospital. Do you remember...?"

"No," I say, looking at the ground. "I wish I knew."

"Maybe we can go to school. Then we can look around. It's Saturday, so it'll be quiet," Brendon suggests. "Just in case your eyesight isn't permanent and your memory doesn't come back, then it would be nice for you to know what your school looked like before you went blind."

"Sounds good!" I agree. "Maybe if I see a familiar surrounding, even if I can't remember, maybe it'll trigger a memory in my brain!"

"Good idea, Dallon," Brendon says, looking into my eyes with his chocolate brown ones. How is he so beautiful? How is he dating someone so...not?
I could be blind and I'll still know I'm ugly.

"Mum? Is it okay if we go to school? To see if my memory comes back?" I ask.

"Sure, boys. I never thought the day would come when you'd want to go to school!"