Oh my my my!

Author's note- I hope you guys like this chapter! I have a really bad writing schedule- I write it late at night but the wifi in my room constantly cuts out so I can't publish it until the next morning.

Dallon's p.o.v.

It was later when Dr Harris, came, and he didn't say a lot. He seemed to be very impressed with my progress at home, especially since Mum had left for a week.

"My, my, my, Dallon, you've definitely made a great improvement! Do you think there's a specific reason for that?" Dr Harris queried. Quite a personal question, I know, but I got used to it in the mental hospital and it's the type of questions that Dr Harris uses to get good answers that he can use to help other patients.

"I think it's just being back home again, I guess, being with Mum," I said. "Probably my medication too, I think." Truth is, I don't know why I've been doing so well. I don't know.

"However, you do remember, Dallon, that being at home and with your mother didn't stop you from going in the hospital last time. There could be a stage where you are no longer happy again," Dr Harris countered. "Just remember that. Keep it in mind."

After Dr Harris left, all I could think about was what he said. What if it comes to the stage where being with Mum at home isn't enough to keep me from reverting back to my depressed ways? What if they try to put me back in the hospital again? I don't want to go back there. Never again.

I try to do my maths homework, which Mr Urie set for over the weekend, but I couldn't focus or concentrate at all. My mind kept drifting back to the kiss. It was like Mr Urie really wanted it, but I didn't cooperate. I was nervous, yes, but I am also not stupid, and I know what can happen to teachers that have been in relationships with pupils- fired, sent to prison and described as the lowest of the low for what they did. The parents of the pupil can even take the teacher to court for accusations of rape, underage sexual intercourse and pedophilia without any proof at all. Not to mention the pupil can also get expelled, have their relationship on their permanent record and much more. Girls can get pregnant if they're not careful, and a baby isn't so easy to get rid of. Not to mention explaining how it got there to their parents.

Basically if Mr Urie was trying to be in a relationship with me, I wouldn't decline, but we'd have to be incredibly careful. But don't we all take risks sometimes?

Brendon's p.o.v.

I sigh as I cringe at what I just did. I kissed Dallon Weekes! I was so careless, so tempted, that I didn't think about the consequences. Dallon could easily rat on me now, for what I did. He was obviously taken by surprise, he wasn't expecting it. I wouldn't be surprised if he told but I could be fired, sent to prison. My parents would disown me and look down on me with shame. My friends would think of me as a pedophile and so would everyone else. I would be the person that everyone would gossip about, how I could have had a great future if I hadn't of made such a careless and stupid decision.

And yet there was something about it all that gave me a thrill.

Maybe a hit of adrenaline. The thrill of trying to not get caught being in a relationship with a pupil. The thrill of doing something dangerous. The thrill of hiding from people and lying your way out of trouble, or making excuses just to be able to see your partner, who shouldn't be your partner by the law of nature.

But yet here I am. I want Dallon Weekes.

And I always get what I want.

I decide I will ask Dallon on Monday what he wants. There only are two answers, yes or no. It's simple. I am not expecting him to say yes, but I would be disappointed if he said no, I'm not gonna lie. But if he says no, I can simply find another way to ask him.

I did say I always get what I want.

And I want Dallon Weekes.