Feel it still

Author's note- I just want to say thank you soooooooo much for getting this fanfic to over 100 views! I was on earlier today and it was at 89, and when I came back on it was at 116! Wow, guys, thanks so much!

Brendon's p.o.v.

I am still feeling the anger from yesterday. Dallon should've have been treated like that. He didn't deserve it. Who treated Dallon like that?! Why wouldn't Dallon tell me? He should have. I could've helped him, stopped the bullying, or at least try. I will keep him behind after class today, and I will try to find out who hurt him.

As they say, "I will find you and I will kill you."..... I won't actually kill them, because that's illegal and I'd lose my job, but I would scare them enough that they'd know not to hurt Dallon again. No one hurts my Dallon. Dallon is mine and I will protect him at all costs.

....Wait, what?

I didn't mean that! Excuse my slightly disturbing intrusive thoughts. Allow me to correct myself. I don't want Dallon to get hurt, because he is a good student and doesn't deserve the pain he went through. That's better.

Dallon isn't mine, why did I say that? I have been doing this a lot recently, acting as if Dallon was mine, like a possession of mine, and I can't stop it. It's like I'm obsessed until I get what I want....
I'm
Obsessed
With
Dallon

Dallon's p.o.v.

"Dallon, you know I hate leaving you, especially since you've only been home for a week, but I have to go on a business trip," mum said softly. I didn't mind, to be honest, which makes me sound bad because people think that I don't care, but I do and I do miss Mum while she's away but it's worth it because we get money to live off. So that's why I don't mind. I like being alone sometimes anyway. As long as I'm not lonely.

"It's ok, Mum! Where are you away to now?" I asked. The only thing that made me salty was that Mum was getting to travel the world while I was stuck in a classroom. Or like last year, a mental hospital.

"London," Mum replied. "You know I wish I could take you."

"Maybe some other time," I offered, but I knew I'd never be allowed to go.

"Now, remember, I'll be gone by the time school is finished, so Gerard will bring you home, and Dr Harris will be visiting at 7 o'clock tonight. Don't forget! I love you sweetie," Mum said.

"I love you too, Mum, but I gotta go to school now!" I gave her a quick hug,
knowing I would not see her again for another week. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, making my way to school.

I'd managed to convince my mum that my bust lip was caused from a football hitting me in the face, which is true. It happened, it just wasn't how I got the bust lip. But she doesn't need to know that.

Most of the day at school went well, and Ryan and co. stayed away. They probably realised it would look quite suspicious if I had more injuries on my face.

However, when I walked into maths, five minutes early like always, I realised Mr Urie had an expression of anger on his face. I tried to act innocent.

"Good afternoon, Mr Urie," I smiled. He wasn't falling for it.

"What happened yesterday, Dallon? You have to tell someone so they can stop it." He said, furious. My smile dropped into a pulled frown.

"I don't know, no one needs to know about it," I said, hanging my head down. Luckily for me, pupils started to enter so I quickly sat down.

I listened to Mr Urie throughout the entire class, but I could tell he was mad. I wonder if anyone could tell too.

As the bell went, I tried to make an
early escape, but Mr Urie was obviously not allowing that.

"Weekes, stay behind please." It wasn't an option, but an order. I obliged reluctantly. He waited until the last pupil left until he spoke to me. "Dallon, why don't you tell people about what's happening to you?" He was clearly frustrated.

"They told me if I told anyone then they'd make it even worse," I admitted. I had an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, like when you're forced to talk about something you don't want to talk about and you're just full of regrets and dread. "Look, Mr Urie, I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have a visitor tonight, and I'm getting a lift home." I walked out before he could stop me.

I waited in my locker bay to hear from Gerard, saying he was hear. Gerard was a good friend of Mum's, as he works in the same business, but he doesn't do as many shifts. He has an alcohol problem, which means he doesn't always go to work.

When I didn't get a text from Gerard, I immediately started to panic. What if something had happened? I didn't want to walk because it was getting dark, and Mum was obviously away.

My only option was to wait.

Every second felt like hours, and I still got no text. I tried ringing and texting Gerard multiple times, but to no avail.
After what seemed like ages, I hear footsteps coming, and my immediate reaction was that Ryan was coming.

But to my delight I was in fact met by Mr Urie, of course. When he saw me, he paused.

"I thought you had a lift," he said. Was he being salty?

"I do, but they haven't came. I'm going to have to walk." I replied.

"No, no you're not, come with me instead. I can give you a lift," Mr Urie offered. I considered seriously. I was nervous to get in a car with my teacher.

What if Gerard appeared and I wasn't here?

But I realised then, that Gerard wasn't coming. If he hadn't came by now, he wasn't coming. He must've been drunk.

"Ok," I say, agreeing. I follow Brendon out to his car, a white Audi that had bright white lights, and it was immaculately clean. I didn't want to stare, however, so I got straight in.

Mr Urie put in a cd and started driving, without making too much conversation, except for asking me where I lived.

I could feel him looking at me at least three times, but I was too shy to make eye contact, so I didn't.

"The Beatles?" I guessed as I recognised a song.

"Yes!" He replied. "A true classic, I must say."

When we reached my house, Dr Harris wasn't here yet, so I offered Mr Urie in.

"No, it's okay, I have to go home," Mr Urie smiled. I could see him glancing down to my lips, and I immediately blushed and looked away. But Mr Urie didn't. Instead, he leaned over to my seat, closed the gap between us, and pressed his lips against mine. Hard. I gasped, and pulled away.

"S-sorry, I gotta g-go," I stuttered before jumping out of his car as fast as I could.

Why did I do that? Why did he do that? Does he like me? Because I like him,
but I don't know if I like him. That's wrong, right? A teacher and a pupil shouldn't be going out! It puts the teacher's job at risk and even the pupil's future....