We're all diseased

Author's note- I hope you're enjoying this fic! I think it'll be finished soon but like another five or ten chapters at least, though I haven't actually decided how it's going to end yet, because I have a few different ideas. But I've really loved it so far and I hope you guys have too :)

Dallon's p.o.v.

I get up on Wednesday morning, remembering I have a detention today after school with Brendon.

I'd better tell my Mum.

I put on the same clothes as yesterday, which turns out to be a blue sweater and black skinny jeans. Not as smart as I'd like, but I don't feel too bad about myself for once.

I sit downstairs at the table, eating my breakfast when my mum comes down. She's dressed fancier than usual, and she seems almost too happy for this early in the morning.

She noticed me smiling at her, and she blushes defensively. "What?"

"What's the special occasion?" I asked playfully. "You're all dressed up!"

"I've got a date!" She cried excitedly, as if she was a teenage girl again. "I can't wait!"

I was so happy for her, she finally can move on from her husband's death all those years ago.

"That's great, Mum! What's he like?"

"Maybe you'll get to meet him some day," my Mum smiled. "And I'll still be back in time to lick you up after school!"

I gulped slightly. "Don't worry about collecting me, Mum, I have a detention after school today."

Worry wrote itself on Mum's face.

"What happened, Dallon?!"

"Nothing, I was just late," I said. "You know the school is strict." But yet I could feel my arms itching, my skin screaming, as if cutting was the reason I got my detention.

Mum just laughed. "What subject were you late to?"

I blushed slightly. "Maths."

"Ooooh with Mr Urie!" She jocked.

"Don't get too excited, Dallon, okay?"

"Mum!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had maths right before my detention, so it was pretty good since I didn't have to leave the classroom.

I just had to wait for everyone else to leave. I stood up, because I felt awkward sitting while Brendon stood.

Once everyone had left, Brendon turned to me.

"You changed your dress style, huh?" He asked, smirking. "Your jeans are very skinny."

I blushed shyly. "I was in a rush." He looked me up and down, taking in every detail, which made me slightly nervous.

"I like it, Dallon. You're beautiful, you know," Brendon whispers, looking straight in my eyes.

I looked away. "You're even more beautiful. I'm not, I'm just a tall awkward ugly teenager." I sigh as I move away slightly.

Brendon grabs my wrist to pull me back to him, but I wince as I feel him reopening my cuts, blood starting to ooze out of them. I tense up. He's going to find out.

Brendon must've seen and felt my reaction, and he rolls me sleeve up curiously, before gasping.

"Dallon!" He exclaims, before rolling my other sleeve to reveal the same horrors. "I told you to tell me if anything was wrong!" (AN my parents always get annoyed at me bc I don't tell them any of my problems so I just get really depressed)

I closed my eyes, waiting to get yelled at like in my dream, or a slap to the face, like Ryan probably would. "I didn't want to worry you. It wasn't important enough to talk about."

Brendon just pulls me into a tight hug, and he doesn't let go. I feel tears running down my cheeks.

Brendon points at my wrists. "This worries me more. Dallon, everything is important, and I'll always make time to listen to your problems. I care about you, Dallon, and I hope you'll always remember that. I love you, Dallon."

"I love you, too," I said.

I realised I never actually told Brendon why I missed school last year, because I always avoided it but I'd told him about Josh bringing me work. So I decided now was the time to tell him.

"I was in a mental institution," I say out of the blue.

Brendon looks at me. "What?"

"I was in a mental hospital. That's why I missed all of school last year. I never told you." Brendon just nods, like he understands. No words need to be said.

He kisses me quickly on the lips, a soft and sweet kiss. "You can go home now, Dallon. I think you've been good enough to go." I smile, before he reaches in to kiss me again.

Brendon's p.o.v.

I have to admit, seeing Dallon in skinny jeans really turned me on. He looked so cute, but I could also see every feature.

Not that I'm complaining.

After the class left, I scanned my eyes over his perfect body. His skinny legs and his perfect little ass his jeans showed off so confidently but Dallon seemed oblivious to.

I could see I was makin Dallon nervous, so I quickly stopped.

It made me sad that he didn't believe that he was beautiful. Because I know I'm pretty, which makes me sound egotistical and narcissistic, I know, but I use it to my advantage.

And then there was the cuts. That broke my heart. I practically felt it shatter into a thousand smithereens.

I could feel him crying on my shoulder as I hugged him.

I could feel his sorrow, he doesn't feel like he's worth enough to talk about his problems.

Well, I'm going to prove to him that he's worth it. I'm going to treat him like royalty.

Ryan's p.o.v.

We're all diseased, Brendon.

I'm diseased, you're diseased, Sarah is definitely diseased. Yes, I know about Sarah too. She likes to mess with your head, trying to get in your pants. Even Miss Jackson. I know these things. She is diseased too.

We're all diseased.

Even Dallon is diseased. He isn't worth it.

He doesn't deserve your love.

I do.

He doesn't deserve Josh's friendship.

I do.

Watch your back.

The black parade is coming in two days, Dallon.