House of memories (part two)

Author's note- this is quite important! So I've started thinking about how to end this fic, and I'd like to start writing another one really soon after this is finished, and I have like 25 drafts saved, so I was thinking of letting you guys pick a ship! I have:
•Joshler (a lot of joshler)
•brallon (a few)
•ryden
•peterick
•frerard
•phan
•a few multi-ships
•a trilogy
Please vote so I know what you guys would like to read! Enjoy this chapter though :)

Dallon's p.o.v.

The next day goes pretty well, if I must say so myself. I can still see, but we have heard that sometimes people have a period of time when their sight is normal, and then it disappears forever.

That's something to look forward to.

Brendon takes me out for dinner, in an Italian restaurant, which he says we went to, before the accident, for our first official date. Of course I don't remember it, but it was amazing all the same.

Josh makes cookies with me, five different types, which I didn't even know I had that many recipes for. But I do, and there's milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, fudge and caramel cookies. Josh tells me that he wants to give some cookies to Tyler, like he did last time, but I don't remember who Tyler is, so Josh takes me with him so I can meet Tyler.

I feel bad that I can't remember him, but I am going to have lots of fun getting to know him. I know that he is Josh's boyfriend and they love each other a lot, like me and Brendon love each other a lot.

Josh takes me to see the Greatest Showman again at the cinema, but I couldn't remember the story or the songs, which made me upset when Josh knew what was going to happen and I couldn't damn remember. But it is still a great movie!

Mum tells me about her boy friend that she has met, and that they've been on a few dates but she doesn't know what they are yet. She even shows me the presents she'd got me on her most recent business trips, and I'd even forgot what the presents were.

Although I know Ryan was the one who hurt me, and I know he got expelled, I haven't heard a thing about him since. I wonder what he's up to right now.

Dr Harris has started visiting again, since he hadn't been in a while, he says. He thinks there isn't much point being here, since I can't remember some things to talk about, but I can always talk about the present time, can't I?

By this stage, I wasn't too bothered if I couldn't remember the past or if I was going blind.

I have to accept it, right?

I have to keep moving forward.

In fact, I'm trying to learn to play Love at first sight again on my bass guitar, since I learnt it before the accident, and I'm even trying to learn it with my eyes closed, so I can still play it when I'm blind.

Maybe I'll sing it to Brendon some day.

I think he'd like that.

Yeah.

As I strum my bass however, singing lightly, I feel my head beginning to spin, slowly at first but then faster, a splitting headache rising to the surface, my vision going fuzzy and spots starting to appear. I close my eyes in pain and I hold me hands against my temple, hoping the pain will pass quickly.

And I think, "this must be it. I'm going blind."

But instead, the headache lifts, and my vision is still clear, and I have all the knowledge and memories I thought I'd forgotten.

Everything. Every second with Brendon, being with Josh, Mum, Tyler, even Ryan. I remember it all.

I remember.