Join the black parade

Author's note- so today this is the chapter we're all the drama goes down! I hope you like this chapter, I'm really happy with it :)

Trigger warnings- violence

Brendon's p.o.v.

I felt bad, but I left Dallon's house early in the morning. I didn't wake up Dallon, he was so peaceful asleep. He is adorable when he sleeps. I couldn't bring myself to wake him up, so I just left. I didn't want to stick around, or else we'd have to go to school together, which we don't want because our relationship will be more obvious, especially to Ryan.

Today I'm starting the afternoon maths support classes, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm actually pretty excited. This class can be so intelligent when they want to be, and I hope that with some extra work and help, they may reach their potential.

However, I have the feeling Sarah is not going to be there for the extra maths help.

I quickly drive home to change into my gym clothes and also take another outfit for afterwards, and I arrive at school for 7:25 am again, since I still need to take Mr Gullible's gym class. Today is the last day I take it, for which I am thankful.

I don't even like sports. I like food and my bed. And Dallon, of course. 

I would never forget Dallon. He's number one on the list.

Ryan's p.o.v.

Today is the day.
The black parade is coming, Dallon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn," I mutter as I realise I forgot my locker keys. (I know in some schools they have combination codes but we use locker keys so)

I try to pry my locker open by my fingers, but to no avail.

"What's up?" Jon asks as I continue to mutter to myself as I still struggle to open my locker.

"Forgot my keys," I state.

"Miss Jackson keeps spare keys around, you can go and ask her for them," Jon suggests.

"Heck no," I mutter. "I'm not asking her for help."

"Okay," Jon shrugs. "What about this?" He lefts up a crowbar, which was sitting on the bench behind them.

"That'll do," I say, using it to force my locker open.

"Oh, and, meet me after school," I say.
"We're going home together, remember?"

"Yeah," Jon says. "I remember. I couldn't forget."

Dallon's p.o.v.

I wake  up on my living room sofa, and Brendon is already gone. I'm not disappointed, and I'm not upset, because I understand he had to.

I just already miss him.

I go into the kitchen to get my breakfast and I see a note left from my mum. She's away to a meeting today and she'll see me later, she says.

I have my breakfast, and I get dressed for school. Today I'm actually not dreading going.

I put on my black trousers and a white shirt. I even decide to put on suspenders today and a red bow tie. Just because I can.