You're in ruins

Author's note- next chapter is when the drama really begins, but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too :)

Ryan's p.o.v.

Time's running out, Dalpal.
You're in ruins already, this is going to be so easy.
The black parade is coming in one day, Dallon, as there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Brendon's p.o.v.

I had to go to school really early for a Thursday morning, because I had been asked by Mr Gullible if I could take his gym class for him at 7:30am, because he begins the class at 7:30 so it's finished in plenty of time before school starts.

I reluctantly agreed.

So I was waiting outside the school gym, at 7:25am, wearing sweatpants and a tank top, waiting for the first pupils to arrive.

I kept thinking about Dallon, and how he had cut himself.

He doesn't think he's worth it.

I decided I was going to take him out tonight and treat him to dinner. He definitely deserved it.

But first, I thought I'd better tell Mrs Weekes about Dallon cutting himself. I'm not usually a snitch, but I decided it was for the best.

Since I hadn't actually met Mrs Weekes yet, I didn't know her phone number so I went to the office. I thought I might have been ringing her too early, but I decided it was too important to wait.

I found her number in the list of the pupils and their contacts, and I rang her number.

"Hello?" A female voice asked.

"Hi, is this Mrs Weekes?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." There is a pause. "Is this Mr Urie?"

"It is!" I say. "How'd you guess?!"

"Dallon talks about you all the time, Mr Urie. He really likes you, you know."

"I really like him too," I confess. "But, I'm afraid I'm not calling with good news." I pause before continuing.
"Yesterday I discovered Dallon had self harmed recently."

Mrs Weekes gasped on the other end of the line. "Why didn't I notice?! He seemed so happy..."

"I'm sorry I told you, Mrs Weekes," I said truthfully. "I just thought you should know."

"No, don't be sorry, it's okay. I'll maybe have a gentle word with him, without mentioning your name, of course," mrs Weekes said. "Feel free to come over anytime, Mr Urie! I still have to meet you!"

"I'd love to," I say. "But I was wondering if I could take Dallon out tonight? Could I surprise him?"

She laughed. "Yes, I'm sure Dallon would love a little surprise tonight."

"Thank you, Mrs Weekes."

"Please, call me Leann."

"Ok, Leann, call me Brendon."

Dallon's p.o.v.