The end

Author's note- so this is the final chapter!
If you have any questions you can comment below and I'll create another part to answer them!
Also, while I said I was going to start a multifandon next, I am going to do a short Joshler fic first, but it will probably only be 10-15 parts. Then I will do the multifandom!
Also I entered in the wattys18 so it would be great if you guys supported me 💖
I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

*nine months later*

Dallon's p.o.v.

Things aren't going too badly, I can say.  I've definitely moved on from Brendon, to say the least.

Josh and Tyler keep visiting me, and I hear that apparently no other schools nearby would hire Brendon, because of his "reputation." He is probably working in a crap shop or something now.

At first, I thought I should feel sorry for him ...

But then I decided no, I shouldn't.

I also hear that Ryan Ross has been sent to another school, and he's apparently doing okay there. Maybe he hasn't found anyone to obsess over yet. And as bad as it sounds, I hope he doesn't. I don't want anyone to get hurt like I did.

Even Patrick still comes to visit every week, with trusty old Donnie bringing him here safe and sound. He seems to be doing well, he and Pete are going to last, I assume.

And Mum...well Mum is managing. She gets to visit me sometimes which is a start, but she is still away on trips all the time. She always brings me back food and presents though.

But there was one visit that really was unexpected.

"Dallon, you have a visiter!" Hayley screams, waking me up. "Shall I let her in?"

"Yeah, sure," I say. It must be Mum back from Washington.

Less than a minute later, there is a knock on my door. It doesn't wait for a reply, however, as it opens and they walk into my room.

"It's Sarah," a voice comes.

"Sarah!" I cry happily. "Long time no see! How'd you know I was here?"

A little cry sounds, and I identify it as a baby. "Josh told me." She sounds a lot older since we last talked, even after nine months. She probably looks a lot older too, but still pretty. I guess that's what a baby does to you.

"So, who is this little fella?" I gesture to the area where the baby is.

"Didn't you know?" Sarah asks. When I don't respond she continues, "I'm sorry Dallon, Brendon left you for me. And then...we'll, you see the outcome."

And it all makes sense.

Brendon got Sarah pregnant.

"I left him, Dallon," Sarah adds. "Right after I found out. I wasn't going to be treated the way I was, especially since I was pregnant. And I didn't want to be ditched like you were."

I nod in understanding, how Sarah feels right now is probably unimaginable.

"And your parents...?" I ask.

"They weren't really annoyed with me, which was surprising," Sarah says. "They make it seem like a rape, though I told them I gave consent. I just suppose since Brendon was a teacher and all? They think I had no choice."

"But did you really have a choice?" I ask. "He can be manipulative, you know."

"I know that now," Sarah says. "I guess I let him do it, because I wanted to feel loved. And I'm going to treat my little boy like a king, so he knows he is loved." Sarah smiles. "I called him Dallon, after you."

I smile so much that tears come to my eyes.

I'm special.

I mean something.

I have a baby named after me.

It gets better, it does.

I will survive.