Chapter 5: He is funny too

Hi everyone, sorry for the slow update :)

Each of the apartment looks nice. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and a large living room. She said, one of the rooms for Jingyu and Weizhou and the other one will use as Guhai bedroom (for shooting necessity). All stuff in Guhai bedrooms already arranged in such a way to describing Guhai personality.

Chai JiDan rents 3 apartments for filming needs. One apartment for Jingyu and Xu Weizhou, one apartment for Wenwen and Dashu, and another one apartment will use for keeping all filming equipment. After a farewell with Ms. Vivie, Jingyu directly head to their room and stand faced Weizhou, still stand a stupefied in the doorstep.

"On what side you will sleep, Weizhou?" Jingyu voice breaks Weizhou reverie.

"It does not matter that you stay with me in the same room and on the same bed, Ge?", Weizhou asks me from where he stands, at the doorstep.

"For me, it's not a big problem, it doesn't matter. I already get used to in a situation like this. I often sleep along with my model's friends in one bedroom and even in the same bed. Do you mind this situation? If you cannot accept this situation, we can sleep in the separate room and we must keep this secret only between two of us, cannot let Chai JiDan or another know, so it will be no problem for us, what do you say, Weizhou?", asked Jingyu.

Weizhou heart really touched with Jingyu understanding. Let's say he often go with his friend and stay overnight too, but all of them are his friends, they have known for a long time, some of them are childhood friends, meanwhile Jingyu, this is the second time the met each other and they not really know each other, even worse they don't even really have a good talk with each other. So, this situation of Xu Weizhou can be called awkward more than an objection. But after hearing what Jingyu said earlier, now Weizhou feel bad about himself. Maybe Chai Jie was right, better for us to stay in one bedroom, it will make us get to know easier and closer to each other. Xu Weizhou said it to himself.

"No need Jingyu Ge, it's no problem. I really sorry if I make you uncomfortable. If you don't mind, may I sleep on the right side of the bed? But if you want to sleep on the right side of the best, I will sleep on the other side." Xu Weizhou answers while entering the bedroom.

"Alright, you can sleep on the right side and I will be on the left side. Fortunately, I like the left side. Tomorrow the process of filming will start, so better for us today we start learning the script and have a talk about it, so we can get to know each other." Jingyu asks Xu Weizhou opinion.

Jingyu is like a big brother, it looks like he can read Xu Weizhou mind.

"Alright, how about we take care our belonging first? I already choose the side of the bed at the first time, now it is your turn to choose which side of the wardrobe." Xu Weizhou asking his big brother.

"It's up to you, you just pick which side do you like, I don't mind any side," Jingyu answers him with a little smile on his face.

Today it is the first time for Xu Weizhou sees Jingyu smile. Even just a little smile on Jingyu face but it looks very sincere. Xu Weizhou gives Jingyu the sweetest smile he ever has and soon after that the two of them head toward wardrobe and start organizing their clothes and belonging.

Once everything is settled, they lie on the side of their chosen bed, holding the Addicted script. They were immersed in their bustle of reading the scripts, Weizhou started their conversation.

"Jingyu Ge, may I ask something ???".

"Of course.", replied Jingyu as he placed the script.

"When we first met at Chai Jie's office, you said thank you. I'm curious, you said thank you to me for what?".