Chapter 10: Trying to understand each other

Hey all, here the update, happy reading 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Note: sentence with a Bold and Italic style is a Yilam (Zhouzhou's girlfriend).

Weizhou Pov.

"What do you mean, Yilam???" I say these first things when the line of the phone is connected. This is the first time we spoke on the phone after two weeks apart.

"Do not pretend not to understand, I said we broke up, that means we broke up!!!"

"But why? You asked me not to call you and I did not call you as you asked. But I always text you every day, to check if you're still mad at me or not, but you never text me back, not even once. And when you finally reply to my text, you asked to break up??? What the fuck are you thinking?"

"You seem do not care about me at all, I say do not call me, you really do not call me at all. Texted me, you said?? That just makes me angrier. Why do not you even have a little courage to call me at all??? This is not the first time I'm angry and mad at you. Usually, you'll keep bugging me until I melt and become not angry anymore to you, you always treat me like that, but this time, you just send a text message to me, and you sent a text message to me after 4 days we split up!!!, Use your smart head to think about this."

Oh Gosh, what am I supposed to do? Doing what she asks is wrong too, not doing what she wants is also wrong. ahh... I really can understand what the brain of this women thinking.

"My love, you know I'm in the middle of the filming process. I'm always sending a text message to you before I leave and when I got back to the apartment. I always come home late. I'm afraid you've already slept when I come home that why I don't call you because I don't want to bother your sleeping time. If I have a chance to come home a little early, I need to study and memorize the script. I want this filming process to finish quickly so that I can go to your place as soon as possible, so I beg you, please understand ..." I tried to suppress my irritation toward her.

"Hhhmmm ........".

"If I do not study and memorize the script or keep do "NG" then the filming schedule will surely be delayed, and you know what? That means, the longer I can catch up with you, is that what you want, my love?" I continued my explanation because it seemed she was not too angry anymore.

NG = not good; especially one entire episode called "NG" which acts as a blooper reel and we are shown outtakes/BTS (behind the scenes) or "NG" takes of scenes that where was used many times in the series.

"Tell me how long your shooting schedule?".

"The boss said, if all goes well, it will take around 3 months".

"It's means still another 2.5 months, still long way to go huh ...?"

"If all goes well, maybe it's will be not that long".

"Is there a beautiful actress?".

"Of course, no one is prettier than you are here".

"Hhhmmm ... watch out if you are lying to me ....".

"So, we are not break up right ???", I asked in a seductive tone.

"Hhhmmm ...".

This was not the first time we had a fight and she asked for a break-up. It already countless or you can say so many times we broke up and then be in a relationship again. I've known exactly her habit and I also know how to seduce her. As she said, I will usually be continuing to bug her with seduction or sweet talk until her heart melts. But this time, either because I'm busy with filming process or because of something else, I'm not even trying to call her at all. When I text her to tell that I just got back to the apartment, in fact, it was when I was going to sleep and know for sure that she must have been sleeping. What is wrong with me???