Chapter 7: Share Your Problems

Hi all, here the update, happy reading ...

Jingyu Pov

"Yinzi, standing closer to the Guhai, acting like a lover", Chai Jie shouted to directing both of them to pose as a lover in the photo shoot session.

Probably it's because he has not worked as a model for a long time, he looks stiff like wooden. Whether it's his style/pose or his expression, Jingyu thought.

I always direct Weizhou style or pose for every time we need to change styles/poses. For example; when I need to carry him, he looks very awkward. It looks like I am carrying one sack of rice, stiff and heavy. Chai Jie repeatedly requested that Weizhou relax his body. Then when shooting on the wall of an alley, we had to act in some scenes such as intimate, sulking, apologizing and seducing. And to be honest, I'm in a bad mood because I'm upset with his unprofessional attitude. He said he would just take the job he loves. Then why he cannot be professional in this easy job. So, it's true, once a young master, always be a young master.

"Yinzi, you need to standing close to the wall, bow your head and your face need to show a sulky expression. And Guhai, put your left hand next to Yinzi's head as if you're explaining something", Chen Ge's voice directs us. This time, his expression was good. He's like really feeling guilty. It looks good for this scene only need one take no need repeat again.

"Next, its Guhai turn, with his back to the wall, now it's your turn to seduce and apologize to Yinzi".

"How I need to act? I mean, how to apologize to a boyfriend? I have to caress his head, hug him, kiss his temples or what?", asked Jingyu.

"You just need to hold the collar of his jacket and talk anything, and Yinzi, I need your cranky expression".

We only need to take twice shoot for this scene. Then moved to the next scene, Yinzi must apologize to me. But this time, we did several shoots for this scene. Chen Ge says I should smile as if I've forgiven him, but I cannot smile. Because he looks so serious apologizing to me. Finally, Chai Jie asked us to rest so we can get back our mood and then we can continue shooting today.

"Jingyu, can we talk privately?", Weizhou asked after we finished our lunch.

"Of course, what do you want to talk about, Zhou?".

"Why do not we go there?" He said, pointing to the gate where our scene was on the bike before.

"Hhhmmm .... okay, come on !!".

When we got there, we sat down in a stone chair in front of the gate. But he did not start talking. His face was looked anxious and his hands were sweating. Does he want to step back from this project?

"Zhou .... what do you want to talk about?", Asked Jingyu breaking the silence between them.

"Mmm ... sorry, Jingyu ....".

"Huh? Sorry? For what?", asked Jingyu not understand.

"I'm sorry for not being a professional model, making Chai Jie, Chen Ge, Vie Jie and you constantly teaching me to be stylish or pose. If I can be a professional model like you, this photo shoot session would finish sooner, I'm sorry," Weizhou explained and bowed his head.

He looks very sincerely sorry for what happened before. Who would have the heart to stay angry with such apologetic people? huh

"Hey, I told you I'm going to help you. I'm the one who should say sorry to you. I'm sorry for breaking the promise. I said I'll help you, but instead, I get upset and impatient.

"No Jingyu, you do not need to apologize, if I'm in your position, maybe I've thrown a chair over to my partner, it's all my fault, Jingyu".

"By now, let's just forget about it. Now we must continue our acting, then later in our room, you can tell me your problem".