Chapter 31: Weizhou Feeling

Hi all, Merry Christmas to all you who celebrate. And here the update, happy reading to you all YZ lover. Thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind

😻❤️🐳

Note: *italics* (Weizhou's inner voice)

When I woke up, the room was still dark. There is only a small bed light that illuminates Jingyu's room. We slept in one bed that wasn't too big. It can even be said to be rather narrow, considering its large body. We slept in the same position as when we were filming. He was on the left and his right hand was under my neck. I turned my body towards him and looked at his handsome face which happened to be facing me. Looking at the face he is always proud of. Luckily, he was really handsome, so his "pride" didn't sound like bullshit.

We only parted a day, but somehow, he looked very different. Today he looks more handsome, manly, more sensitive and cuter. We often joke but seeing him joking and spoiling with his parents makes him look different. Why was I that angry at him? Even though it's clear that it has nothing to do with me. I have no idea. My feelings have been messed up since yesterday. And when he called me and said lonely, I subconsciously offered to come to his house. Even though I have plans to spend Christmas until the new year with Pengpeng and Ryan. When I cancel the appointment with them, they don't believe that my reason is just missing Shanghai. But they did not force me to keep spending time with them. They are truly understanding friends. While me???

Jingyu snoring!!! This handsome man sleeps snoring. I should record it and use it as my weapon for insulting him someday as a joke. But I'm just silent, not doing anything but staring at him. His face seemed to catch me in an invisible cage. My eyes cannot turn away from his face. His eyebrows were not as thick as my eyebrows and made him look soft. Unlike when he was wearing a thick eyebrow pencil. At that time, he looked fierce, cold and charismatic. His nose, though not as sharp as my nose, is still sharp. His lips are inversely proportional to my thick lips. His lips are thinner and wider than mine. And the feeling that I remember from his lips was a rather bitter taste. Because every time we practice and shoot kissing, he always drinks beer first. He said to calm his heart. I always acted indifferently and gave him encouragement, even though my heart was turbulent. When we did kisses scene, I cannot describe what happened in my heart, mind, body, and soul. Feeling his breath when his face approached my face, already made me drunk. And then felt his lips on my lips ...  ahhhh... I cannot hold it anymore...

I thought about this since Jingyu left for Shanghai yesterday. Seeing him disappear behind the departure door, there was something missing from me. At first, I thought, maybe because we were used to being together and inseparable for some time, making it feel strange when we separated. But I remember, I didn't feel it when I parted with Pengpeng and Ryan. My parents thought they had 4 children. My sister, me, Peng and Ryan. But when they "let me go" a few months ago, they looked normal. So am I. Very different from when I saw Jingyu's back slowly moving away yesterday. It felt like it was the last day we met. The next day we will become strangers again, like before filming. That's why when he called me early in the morning and sounded happy because he was the first person to wish me a Merry Christmas, my chest felt warm. I had fun with my friends until I saw his comments on my Weibo. And now, here I am. Being in his arms again.

 Being in his arms again