Chapter 36: Miss Him

Guys, here the update, happy reading to all Yuzhou lover and thank you to our lovely author struggle_wind my partner in crime, I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve them a lot. I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes only for you 🙏🏻😇

😻❤️🐳

Weizhou Pov.

"I love him, Peng, Ryan ...... sob ... sob ......"

"Zhou .......", said Peng and Ryan as he hugged his best friend ...

After a long hug, Ryan began to let go of his arms.

"Do you plan to confess your feelings, Zhou?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid ... Afraid that this will be one side love only. Afraid that he will make a distant and stay away from me. Yesterday, we only separated one day, I was like a crazy person missing him. Until I cancel our promise to follow him to Shanghai. I dare not imagine if he's really away from me, Ryan ...... "

"But I'm sure you will confess your feeling to him, sooner or later, Zhou. We really know you. You are not the type of person who likes to hold back your feelings. You always say, it's better to be refused than to hold back feeling without certainty," Peng added

"Yeah, you're right. During this time, that's the motto of my love life. But this time it's different. Besides this is the first time I like a man, this is also the first time I feel afraid; afraid to my own feeling".

"What if your feelings to him are not one side love???" asked Peng again.

"It's even more frightening".

"Why?", They both asked together.

"As I told you earlier. Environment, parents, norms, and everything. Maybe even ... our career will be ruined before it starts. He's an only child. His parents really expect grandchildren. He has a girlfriend who is very beautiful. And then I suddenly come to the world of his love life, how I was responsible for my love, knowing that I could not give everything that his parents wanted? "

"Do you still have a meeting schedule? Promo films for example?" Ryan asked.

"Yes, we still have it. Chai Jie said, we still have a number of schedules. We still have to promote films and shooting videos for our film original soundtrack. If the audience gives us a positive response that will be very good for us, and maybe Chai Jie will hold a kind of Fan Meeting again".

"Are you capable to be pretend in front of him as long as you haven't confessed your feelings, Zhou?"

"I'll try, Peng. So please, keep all of this only between us."

"Besides us, nobody knows?"

"I only tell you two. The crew often teases us, but we never give them a sure answer. We just follow their joking directions."

"Are you sure, nobody is aware of your feelings?" Ryan asked.

"Eeeehhhmmmm ... there shouldn't be any ...... Eh, but ...... Wenwen once asked me seriously when we only had lunch together".

"Then, what's your answer to him?"

"As far as I remember, I just assume and thought it as joking. Because at that time I wasn't sure and still dismissed my feelings".