Mal?(2)

He was about to point it out when the door to Dove's room opened and Dove emerged and she was talking on her phone. She giggled at something and she noticed everyone in her room. "I have to go. I'll see you at home Sof." Dove said and hung up. "You like that photo?" Dove asked Ben as she approached her desk. She put her Iphone on the charger. "Those two guys in the picture with you, what are their names?" Ben asked. "The guy in red and yellow, that's Jay, and the guy in white and red is Carlos." Dove said. "Now, I've met Liana, but who are the rest of you?" Dove asked cheerfully.

"You already know our names Mal." Audrey said. Dove looked confused. "I'm sorry, but my name isn't Mal, and I have no clue who you are. I remember seeing you on the news. Weren't you looking for those four missing kids?" Dove asked. "Yeah. And you have their pictures on you wall. You're Mal!" "Excuse me, but I'm not. My name is Dove Cameron and it always has been. Well, not quite. It's my stage name." "What's your real name?" Ben demanded. "If you're going to speak to me like that I might as well call secruity. I didn't have to do this, because my fans are usually nice." Dove said. "Please, just tell us if you're Mal or not." "I already told you. My name isn't Mal and it never will be." Dove said. 

"Why does your boyfriend look like Jay then?" Audrey asked. "I don't know." Dove said shrugging. "What about Cameron? Is he Carlos?" Jane asked at the same time Doug asked if Sofia was Evie. Dove shut her eyes and she put her hand on her temple. Dove shook her head and the door opened. Her director said it was time to shoot. Dove sighed in relief and followed him out.

"That was weird." "Maybe we just overwhelmed her." Jane said. "Yeah maybe." "I don't think she's Mal." Doug said. "Of course she is! She has pictures of her, Carlos, Evie, and Jay all over here. She looks exactly the same as Mal!" Ben said. "Ben I know how much you want to find Mal, but we can't just assume that Dove is Mal. She very well may not be Mal." Doug said. Ben nodded sadly. Liana's phone rang and she answered it. "Ben, my parents are waiting for me outside." "Okay, I'll take you there." Ben said. He walked Liana out and said bye. He went back inside and he and his friends waited for almost 5 hours until Dove came back. She entered the room on her phone again. She was texting someone and she laughed as she grabbed her purse and slung it over her shoulder.

They followed her out to the kitchen area where Dove immediatly hit the fruit table. She grabbed an apple, a banana, an orange, 3 cartons of strawberries, and a carton of blackberries. "Hey Dove, can I talk to you for a minute?" Her director asked her. Dove nodded and put her phone in her backpocket of her denium jeggings. "So you know those people over there?" He asked. Dove glanced over and nodded at her director. "I just got a call from the hotel concerning their stay. They might have to stay with you until they leave." "Why me? My house is full enough already." "You live there with 3 people Dove." "I know. But Sofia brings home all her friends and they end up crashing on my couches and ruining them." "Please Dove. This is a serious oppertunity. This is the King of Auradon. He has the entire power to buy out Bill Gates over 13 times!" Her director said. Dove sighed. "Fine. Besides, I'll make them pay rent." "Dove." "Fine. They won't last longer than a month I bet." Dove said. 

"Thank you." "Of course. But could you tell them. I don't want them in my house if I can help it." Dove said. "Oh, is this because of the stalking thing you told me about?" Dove nodded. Dove had made it up so people had a reason why she wanted to avoid Ben, Audrey, Doug, and Jane. "Of course. You finish getting your food and I'll tell them." "Thanks." Dove said. She finished putting food into a paper bag, and she put a huge double chocolate fudge brownie cake on top. Everyone followed her out to her car, which was a white VW convertible with gold lining. The seats were black leather and Dove had fallen in love with it the minute she saw it. She climbed in and Ben and his friends got in. She put on her sunglasses and started driving. "So where do you live?" Ben asked from the passenger seat. "My sort of mansion." Dove said.

"Where are we going?" "To pick up dinner." Dove answered pulling into Subway. "Subway? Really?" "Excuse me but I wasn't expecting extra company in my house." Dove said stiffly. She went inside and paid for her already ordered subs. She grabbed the bag and got back in her car. Her phone rang and she pulled it out of her pocket. "Hey Sof! How's Dude?" She asked. That made everyone else in the car perk up. "That's great! Is he coming home with you again?" Dove smiled and said, "Yeah. I'm on my way home now. I got subs. Also, don't be surprised when you get home. I'll explain later." Dove hung up and she turned left onto a paved road that led up the hill.

Everyone stared in awe as Dove pulled up to the hill and it revealed a large paved round about. Dove smoothly parked behind another car-a lamborghini-a bright red color. the liesence plate was colored gold and the letters were solid black. Dove stood up and grabbed her stuff. She turned to them and realized they were looking for their lugage. "Your stuff is inside already. I called my uber driver and she brought it here." "You have a personal uber driver?" "Yeah. Well, actually she just owed me a favor and she took it over here." Dove said. Everyone followed her and she put her sunglasses on the top of her head. She opened the door and Booboo and Cameron were sitting in the living room looking at magazines.

"Hey guys." Dove said smirking. "Hey Dove." They said not looking up. They looked up at the same time and looked at each other. At once they both threw the magazines they were looking at across the room behind them. Dove smiled and said, "I got the food. I'll set it up. Sofia said she'd be home in 10 minutes. And Cam, guess what?" Cameron looked up, "What?" "She's bringing Dude home with her!"