Bullied(3)

"Really?" "Really! She was really excited!" "I can't wait to meet him!" Dove smiled larger and she walked to the kitchen and Ben and Audrey followed her. She hummed to herself as she pulled out the food and set it onto plates. "This just proves your Mal!" Ben said. "I'm not Mal. I already told you this." Dove said looking at Ben. "Then why is this girl named Sofia bringing home a dog named Dude?" "If you must know, Dude is a little dog Sofia met at the Animal Shelter. Cam's dog died last year and he really took it hard. He loved that little dog more than anything." "So Dude isn't a golden retriever?" "No. Sofia told me this dog is a Weiner Dog." "Then why is his name Dude?" "I don't know. Sofia told me a little bit and so far all I know is that Dude is a dog for Cam and that he's a weiner dog." Dove said.

She layed out all the subs on the table and she pulled out all the fruit and finally she pulled out the 3 cartons of strawberries. "Mal loved strawberries." "I know." Dove said not looking at Ben. "You know her?" "Of course. She told me she ran away from where ever you and your friends came from. Wait, aren't you the King?" Dove asked. "Yeah." Ben answered. "And you're Audrey, and the other two are Doug and Jane?" "Yeah. You are Mal!" Ben said. "Wrong again. My name is Dove and it always has been." "Now your wrong Chole!" Cam said from the doorway. 

"Cameron!" She whined. "What? My mom always says I shouldn't tell lies." "Cam, your 24 years old." "I know. I can count." "That's not what your grades say." "That was on my tv show." "Oh. Right." Dove said smirking. Cameron laughed and he went back into the living room. "I have something to tell you." Dove said. "When Mal, Jay, and Carlos came and found me, they said they were running and Evie didn't come with them. They were hiding here for a couple of months and then Evie showed up at my doorstep one night. She was really sick, because she was in a tank top and shorts in the winter. I guess someone never bothered to tell her your supposed to wear warm clothes in the winter." Dove said looking at Ben pointedly.

"Anyways Boo helped her with that herb stuff he's good at, and then one night, Boo and I sat them all down and had them explain everything to us. They told us that Mal was depressed living at Auradon Prep, and her three best friends hated seeing her like this, so they ran away. Cam had already left for New York, and Sofia had left for Florida to go visit her famly, and go to Disney World. So, Boo and I agreed we'd help them. They decided they'd all go to Canada to try living there. The day they were leaving, Jay pulled me aside and gave me something. He told me something I shouldn't say. He really trusted me, and he knew I could help if something went wrong." 

"Jay told me they were leaving because they couldn't stand living in Auradon knowing that people made their best friend depressed and sucidal. He was really worried about Mal and he handed me a tattered photo of 8 people standing together. It was from the Royal Cotillion he said. He told me the four people extra people in it were the people they left behind." Dove got all choked up.

"Jay, he told me that he loved Audrey a lot, and he had to leave her to keep the Kingdom safe from the harm that would happen if the bullying towards Mal continued. He knew if they didn't get her out of there sooner, she'd try to get rid of herself." "You mean, kill herself?" Ben asked. Dove shut her eyes and nodded slowly. "Mal was bullied harshly. When Jay told me the story of how those awful people bullied her. It honestly took me all my willpower not to cry." Dove said and she wiped her eyes. "What happened?" Ben asked."Jay said, that Mal, was harrased and tortured by them everyday and she didn't tell Ben because she knew sooner or later they would get chased out or have ot leave on their own."

"What was Mal bullied about?"Audrey asked. "Her abuse scars and how thin she was." Dove started crying and Booboo who had wandered into the kitchen a few minutes before Dove started telling the story. Booboo went over to Dove and he wrapped his arms around her. Dove leaned into his chest and he explained, "Jay told her that Mal was abused the most and Jay was the only one that would help her. This girl named Lonnie found out about it, and she told everyone. Mal got insulted and beaten in the hallways because everyone thought she wasn't always as strong all the time as she said." 

"Don't forget what else Jay told her." Cam said helpfully. "Right." Booboo said. "Jay also told Dove that he cared so much about Mal. They were like siblings and he so willingly agreed to leave because of two reasons. 1, because when he had been in trouble and abused she always took it for him. 2, because he cared about her so deeply that he put her in front of him, school, or his own girlfriend. He was concerned that Mal would get so far in depression she'd end up doing things that were endanger her life." Dove let out a whimper and Booboo held her a closer. "He left to save her." "Then why did Carlos and Evie leave?" "I don't know. They didn't really open up about it. Jay was risking it telling Dove what he did." Booboo said.