Ohio (19)

The next morning before Dove woke up, Booboo got up and grabbed his phone. It was around 1 P.M. In Italy and when Booboo called Cameron he and Sofia were eating lunch overlooking the ocean in the hotel dining room. Cameron got up to accept his call and walked into the lounge area. "Hey Booboo. What's up? How was Paris?" Cameron asked. "Paris was great, but there's something going on. In the hotel Dove read Ben and Audrey's minds and heard their coversation. They found some things from Auradon and Dove decided that she wanted to tell Ben and Audrey that she was Mal. Well we told them who we were and Ben freaked out a little. He tried to force her to go back to Auradon. I told them all four of them had to leave after you got back but I don't think she'll make it that long and I've got to go to South America tomorrow for buisness but I leave tonight. If I leave I'm afraid Ben will hurt her or kidnap her back to Auradon but I definetly don't want to leave her alone. I'll just take her with me to South America. It will give her another chance to get away from them." Booboo said. 

"I'll talk to Sofia but I know she'll want to come back to L.A. right away. What time do you have to leave?" "No. Don't quit your vacation just because of this. I'll call Logan and see if he'll stay with her until you guys get back." "Are you sure?" Cameron asked. "I'm sure. If he can't do it I'll call you, but would you mind telling Sofia. She'll probably freak out if she comes home and Dove isn't acting normal." "Sure Booboo. Bye." Cameron said and Booboo hung up his phone. He pulled up Logan's contact and called him. Logan agreed to it and he said he'd be at their house when Dove got back from the airport. Booboo thanked him and a few minutes later Dove woke up. She yawned and Booboo hugged her. "What do you want to do before I leave for South America?" He asked her. She stood up and laced her hand with his, "How about Disneyland?" She asked. 

"I'm all for it as long as I'm with you." Booboo said and kissed her cheek. They went downstairs to get breakfast. They got changed and they took off for Disneyland before Ben and Audrey were even awake. They left a note saying they would be gone for a while, and just in case Mal had locked all the rooms upstairs that weren't to be looked in. She had even enforced them with magic. They got to Disneyland and spent the whole day together. Booboo looked at his watch as the fireworks went off. "I have to leave to get to the airport." He told her and she followed him back out to the car. They got his luggage and loaded it into the uber car waiting at the curb. The driver drove them to the airport and the driver waited for Dove to come back out of the airport. They made it all the way to the airport terminal and Booboo had to board the plane. Dove hugged him and he hugged her back. Dove had tears in her eyes as she kissed him and told him she loved him. This was the first time they would ever be seperated since becoming a couple. "Please promise me one thing." Booboo said as he held Dove closer to him. "What's that?" She asked. "Don't get into danger. At least not without me." Booboo said kissing her forehead. "I promise. Logan won't let me get hurt." Booboo hugged her one last time and she reluctantly let him go. 

She went back to the Uber already missing Booboo. The driver drove her home and she got out. She walked up the hill to her house and walked inside. Logan as promised was perched on her couch with almost all of his friends watching football, Ben and Audrey included. Logan saw her come in and he stood up and crossed the room and brought her into the kitchen. "I have to go to Ohio. I had to tell you in person because I know this will affect you too. My dad had a heart attack." Logan said. Dove's mouth dropped open. "Well come on! We got to go!" Dove said turning towards the door. "I already have a flight. You're going to have to get a different one like next week." Logan said. "Don't worry about me. I'll get there. Text me directions and I'll see you in Ohio." Dove said before running out of the house. 

Logan just watched her go. He had to wait 4 hours for his flight and she was going now. 3 and a half hours later everyone left Dove's house and Logan said he was going to the airport. No one else knew his dad had a heart attack. He got on his flight and when he arrived at the hospital, Dove was sitting in the waiting room. "They wouldn't let me go back." She explained. "What's going on?" "They said we weren't aloud to go back until he was out of surgery." Dove said taking Logan's hand for support and comfort. "Your dad's a fighter." She added and they sat in silence before a nurse came out and took them back to see Logan's dad. He was in the I.C. Unit and he was hooked up to tubes, IV's, and oxygen tanks. "What's wrong with him?" Logan asked worriedly. "His body isn't taking well to the heart attack. He's going to die if his body doesn't fight back." 

"Isn't there anything you can do?" Logan asked shouting. Dove squeezed his hand again to try and calm him down. "We're doing everything we can Mr. Paul." "That isn't enough! My dad's going to die and nothing can be done about this!"