Another Engagement?(30)

Above is Sofia's ring

"Oh that." Sofia said quickly hiding her own left hand behind her back. Cameron stepped forward and gently took her left hand out in the open. "Did Cameron propose to you?" Dove said. Sofia blushed and shook her head. "It's the ring he gave me back on the Isle that he found in his house." Dove grinned, knowing exactly what would happen in a few hours. "I have a question though, Sofia did you help Boo set all this up?" She asked and Sofia nodded. Dove's smile multiplied. She was the one that knew that Cameron was going to propose to Sofia that night in the backyard and just like Booboo and Sofia, they had no clue. Dove and Cameron were acomplish's and so were Booboo and Sofia. 

Dove looked back up at the sky and the fireworks were going again. "I'M ENGAGED!" Dove yelled out and she and Sofia laughed. All the members of Why Don't We congratulated them and hugged Dove. Dove smile never left her face as they got back in their car to celebrate back at their house. Booboo had already ordered Pizza and refreshments for them that were being delievered in 10 minutes. A short 5 minutes later, they got back to their house and Dove secretly scampered around to the back of her house to hide behind the tree. She waited a few minutes before Cameron quickly joined her. "Are the lights all tested?" He asked coming to stand beside her. "Yes. I'm so excited!" Dove said. "I'm nervous." Cameron said while unlocking the shed. "Why? Sofia loves you, I know she'll say yes." "What if she doesn't?" Cameron asked. "Cam, there's no one in this world that loves you as much as she does. She was crushing you at age 6 and it never faded away even though she was locked in her castle for 10 years thanks to my mom. Ooh! The lights look so pretty!" Dove said picking up the lights. "I'll get the ladder." Cam said. 

"You jerk." Dove said hitting his shoulder and he grinned. Cam started hanging the light from the trees and Dove helped by feeding the strand up to him. Then they had to do the job of hanging the huge disco ball. "Ummm, how are we supposed to hang this?" Dove asked dragging it out of the shed. "I didn't think of that." "That's why I'm here Cam. Do you have any supportation devices?" She asked picking the heavy ball up. "Yeah, I'll go grab them." Cam said running back to the shed. Dove took a step forward and the heavy ball shifted. Cam came back just in time to catch her and the disco ball before falling over. "I hope this tree can take it. We can't hang it off the balcony because the weight will topple over and kill someone on impact." Dove said. "Good thinking." He took the ball and he had her feed the supporting chains while he stood to hang the ball from a tree. They finished the task and the door to the backyard from the house slammed shut. Dove froze and Cam was so surprise that he fell off the ladder. 

Dove shrieked as he fell onto her and she looked up at him to shush him, but then she soon realized it was just Logan. "Oh Logan. Thank God it was just you." Dove said picking herself out from Cameron and then dragging him up. "First of all, congrats Dove and you too Cameron. I heard about the proposal." "You told him?" Cameron asked. "What? He was told by Boo that he was proposing to me and he never told a soul. He's trustable like that. And thank you." Dove said hugging Logan. "And second of all, I think you might need some help. I heard the disco ball fall a couple of times and I thought you might need some asistance." "That would be great Logan." Cameron said sighing in relief. 

Together all three of them finished setting up for Cameron's proposal to Sofia. "By the way, Sofia and Booboo were getting worried because they couldn't find you anywhere in the house." Logan said on the way back in. Dove climbed through the window on the second floor and she hauled Logan and Cameron both into her bedroom. "Could you distract Booboo until I come down? I got all dirty setting up and he'll get suspscious." Dove asked them. "Sure Dove." They said and they walked downstairs. Dove got changed and clean up and gazed at her ring when Belle knocked on the door. Dove opened her door and Belle grinned. "Congratulations!" She cried throwing her arms around Dove in a hug. "Thank you Belle! I'm so happy! But, we should get to the party downstairs. I've heard it's a real thriller." "It is. Come on!" Belle said and Dove shut off the lights to her room and followed Belle down the stairs. She quickly located Booboo and his arm slipped around her waist as she stood next to him. 

"Where were you? I couldn't find you anywhere." Booboo said into her hair. "Upstairs blowing up my families' phones." She said giggling. "That's my girl." He said kissing her forhead. Finally, Cameron gave his signal and he called Sofia over to him. Dove watched them with a smile on her face. "What's got you smirking?" Booboo whispered to him. "I guess I can tell you know. Come on. We need to spy on them through the screen door. Cameron's proposing to Sofia." Dove said pulling Booboo by the hand to the screen door. They watched Cameron and Sofia and Cameron was down on one knee. They couldn't tell what her answer was but suddenly someone was running towards the house and whipped through the screen door;Sofia. 

She was crying and Dove knew she turned him down. She turned back to look at Cameron and she saw him standing up. Booboo was watching her reaction and Dove could already tell that Cameron was in pain. She whipped out of Booboo's grasp and shot out of the house towards Cameron and caught him in an embrace before he fell to the ground.