Paris(14)

The next weekend, Booboo and Dove had packed for their two weeks in Paris and unfortantly for the both of them, Audrey and Ben were still coming with them. Audrey and Ben were already in the Black Suberban Uber car waiting at the curb, but Dove and Booboo were helping the driver load the luggage into the trunk. After all the luggage was packed into the trunk, Dove leaned against Booboo. "Are we ever going to get away from it all?" "I don't have a clue Dove. I wish we could tell you, but I can't." Booboo said before kissing the top of her head. 

Dove hugged Sofia and Cameron and said, "I'll see you next month when you come home from Italy." She said. When she hugged Logan she secretly whispered in his ear, "Are you all set?" He whispered a yes and she grinned. She whispered a goodbye to him and then she and Booboo climbed into the backseat of the Suburban and the driver pulled onto the road going towards the airport. "So where, are you four heading?" "Paris." "Ahh. Beautifu beautiful city. So romantic. That's where I proposed to my wife." Dove smiled and they pulled into the airport. "Have fun!" The driver said as they grabbed their luggage. Dove thanked him and they walked through the airport. 

"How many times have you guys traveled through this airport?" Audrey asked following Dove and Booboo through the airport. "Loads of times. We've been to every single state, Canada, Mexico, and a trip to South America." "So a lot?" "Yeah." Dove said. They made it to the plane and Audrey and Ben were in the middle section across the aisle from Booboo and Dove. Dove sat by the window and watched as the plane took off. Booboo took her hand and sqeezed it after Los Angeles was out of site. "Two weeks alone in Paris. Well, alone for the most part." Booboo said. "Away from the paparazzi at least." Dove said. "How are you going to stop them from finding us?" "I have it taken care of. I know some people and they'll have FBI and Police officers watching from a distance undercover as normal people." "Thank God." Booboo said. 

Dove leaned her head on Booboo's shoulder and fell asleep as the night sky settled in for the flight. Booboo put one earphone into his ear and the other one out to hear the pilot's and plugged the end into his phone. He watched 4 movies and was on his fifth when the Pilot announced they were running ahead of schedule and the plane was landing in 10 minutes. Booboo gently shook Dove awake, knowing she'd want to see them enter Frace. Dove yawned as she sat up and Booboo pointed out the window. She smiled and they already saw the Eiffel Tower. 

10 minutes later, the plane landed and everyone flooded off the plane into the airport. After getting their luggage and taking care of everything else, Dove went up to the desk and started asking the man if they had car services. "She can speak French?" Ben asked Booboo. "Yes. She can speak English, French, Spanish, and Greek." He answered as Dove came back to them with a smile on her face. "Our car is out there. Let's go!" When they got outside Dove looked up into the sky and said, "Ahh. Paris. We meet again." She laughed and Booboo just rolled his eyes. She did that everytime she was in Paris. 

The car brought them to their hotel and Dove and Booboo checked into the hotel. Audrey and Ben left their luggage behind as they went to check out the computer rooms. "Okay, since Dove and Booboo are checking in, I can tell you this. Jane and Doug are confronting Cameron and Sofia about the magic mirror, the spellbook, the headphones, and the fashion book. Hopefully, Cameron and Sofia will tell us who they really are." Ben said. Audrey nodded and Booboo appeared at the door. "Come on. The rooms are ready." They followed him out and Dove was already at the elevator with her luggage. "Okay, your room is right next to ours but here's the deal. If you are loud at all or you do something disrespectful against the hotel or us, then we're going to do two things immediatly. The first one is go to the Hotel Staff and two, get you plane tickets and get you sent back to L.A. as soon as possible. Dove and I came here for it to be quiet and relaxing and if you mess any of that up, there will be consequences. If you make a commotion, people will know that we are here and will flood through everywhere and the hotel will be very unhappy and could sue us." Booboo said.

Audrey and Ben nodded and Dove looked out on the floor below her from the glass elevator. Dove handed Ben his and Audrey's room key and Audrey said, "Where's my key?" "I got you two a room to share since you guys are a couple." Dove said. "We aren't dating." Audrey said sternly. Dove's smile disapeared, "Oh. I'm sorry, I thought you were from the way you two were acting around each other." "No." "Then who are you two dating if you are dating anybody?" Dove asked. "Well, I was dating Jay but after he left I still love him. And Ben still loves Mal even though she left." Dove sighed and looked at Booboo and he nodded. As soon as the elevator doors opened they all walked out and Booboo opened the door and he walked in and Dove followed him but Audrey called out. "What about my room?" "If you have a problem, go talk to management. You should be grateful that I personally bought your room." Dove said about to slam the door but instead shut the door softly.