Ben's an idiot. AGAIN(25)

"What do you mean apologize to Dove?" Ben asked. "You're the one that kidnapped her along with Audrey." Belle said simply. "I guess you're right. I'll go down to her cell and apologize." Ben said. "No need for that. She's in here." Belle said. Belle turned around and Ben watched her. She went to the box labeled with books on it and she went to the end of the box with the duct tape rolled up. She pulled it off the box and Ben's mouth dropped as Dove uncurled herself from the box and stood up. "Dove?" Ben asked seeing her eyes are watery. "I just want to go home." She said and Belle hugged her. "Ben has something to say." She whispered in Dove's ear. Belle kept an arm around her shoulders as Dove looked up at Ben.

"Dove, I'm really sorry for this. I just got out of control with my love for Mal. I thought maybe if I took away the Dove side, the Mal side would come back." Ben said slowly. Dove didn't say anything but she knew she shouldn't hold a grudge against him. "Ben, what happened isn't something I can't stay mad at forever. Living on the Isle and in Hollywood has taught me something. Getting mad is like playing a board game. You want to get to the end square but if you stay angry at the other players you won't advance farther in the game." Dove said. "You mean you aren't mad?" Ben asked. Dove shook her head, "Although I will ask, would you please consider not stalking me, Boo, Cam, and Sofia anymore? Or anyone I might add unless it's for safety reasons?" Dove asked. Ben nodded, "I promise. I'm pretty sure I've learned my lesson." Ben said. Belle and Adam smiled and Ben turned to his mom. "Mom, can I talk to Dove outside?" Ben asked pointing to the front entrance of the school. "Dove?" Belle asked. "I guess." Dove said and she followed Ben out to the front entrance of Auradon Prep, the same place where she, Jay, Carlos, and Evie had stepped on the first day of coming to Auradon. "So Dove. How did you even find out about California?" Ben asked sitting down on a cement block and Dove sat across from him. 

"I found it online while doing homework." Dove said scanning the familar surroundings of Auradon Prep. "Ben, can I ask you something?" Dove asked him. "Of course Dove." Ben said looking into her eyes. Dove moved her head away and said, "Why do you still love me? Why haven't you just let go of me yet?" "It's a little complicated." "I have time." She said looking at her imaginary watch. Ben stood up and motioned for her to follow him. She did and they were in the front entrance of the school where they were first introduced to Doug. Jane was hiding on the landing behind the stairwell along with 3 guards in case Ben tired anything stupid. And sure enough he did. He was answering Dove's question when he pushed her up against the wall. She pushed him away but he held her arms down as he kissed her and Dove wrenched her face away from his so his lips brushed her neck and hair instead of her lips. She kept struggling until she remembered that he didn't have control of her legs, so she positoned her knee under him and struck up as hard as she could, right where the sun doesn't shine. 

That pushed Ben away and she punched him in the gut hard enough that he would topple over. "You must've forgot that I can fight extremely well Ben." Dove said. "Yep." Ben said in pain. "I forgot all right." He said. Dove starting walking away when a hand pulled her ankle tugging her down. Ben pulled her down and kissed her again. Dove fought from it again and when she had gotten free she wiped her lips off. "You know Ben, I was all ready to trust you again. I should've known you'd be a rotten person to trust again. You're just as terrible as Scar and I would know first hand!" Dove said. She saw Jane and the guards and she told Jane to get away. Jane scuried away without being seen and Belle, Adam, and the two guards came down the stairs to see Ben still trying to kiss Dove again. She turned around and she went to kick him when Ben grabbed her leg and pulled her leg out from under. She grinned inside thankful that he was dumb enough to fall for her plan. She flipped out from under him as soon as she hit the back of his knees. He hit the ground again and Adam went forward to get Ben into a restraint. Dove went outside and Ben followed her madly like a dog. Ben was about to surge forward when Adam grabbed him from behind and held his arms down. 

Jane emerged from the gardens humming to herself acting all innocent like. Dove was thankful Jane was doing this so she wouldn't get hurt. Belle came to stand beside Dove and she squeezed her hand. "Ben," Belle said with an exasperated sigh. She was about to say more when a loud horn was honking. Everywhere turned to the noise and saw a limo approaching. It wasn't any of the royal limos and no one recognized it except for Jane. The door opened before the limo was finished moving and Dove almost starting crying in relief. The person emerging from the limo was none other than the guy she wanted to see most:Booboo Stewart.